• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NLOS ARTILLERY GAME

Gotta remember to turn the sound down when I play this at work. Bookmarked the sight. Fun game. Better than Elf Bowling.

Sweeeet action!!! This game reminds me of Worms on the Playstation in college!!

Great,

Quade

Kinda fun and a HUGE productivity depleter at least for the first few times through.

God I had to find it while I was getting ready for work. Running a little late now! :laugh:

Blatant rip off of Scorched Earth. -10 pt for originality. Scorched Earth was 10 times more fun with 50x the selection in weapons. Google it, it's free!

Blatant rip off of Scorched Earth. -10 pt for originality. Scorched Earth was 10 times more fun with 50x the selection in weapons. Google it, it's free!

I was going to say it reminds me of Scortched earth and Pocket Tanks (here). I didn't know you could get scortched earth still? I loved it on DOS, but the last time I tried to play my old version on Windows, the game ran so fast you couldn't see what was going on. I'll have to check that out.

Do you know if you can still change the fire and hit .txt files to add your own sayings? That was the best!

-K-