• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Non-Cigar Purchases

As we were walking through Miami airport, I spied this at the cigar place. Stopped in to get one and he said they don’t have them anymore. “I said can I have the box?”, and he said “sure”! Moral of the story? You don’t know unless you ask.IMG_4413.jpegIMG_4414.jpegIMG_4415.jpeg

Fixing some erosion and reseeding a hill on the back yard. This is the main body of work. There are smaller areas elsewhere.
7yds of dirt (7 tons). 1 wheelbarrow. 3 days. I'm beat. View attachment 72778
Yup. I’d be hiring that out most likely. Did some mulch awhile back, wife said she would help, little did i know it was after I moved it out of the bed of my truck and then by hand via 5 gallon pails. I jest…a little lol.

She did say she would have had them drop it off in the front driveway, should have probably took her up on that and bought a wheelbarrow. Lol

I picked the right time to buy this. The price has gone up 32% in 45 days.
Champion makes a nice unit. My smaller non inverter one has yet to let me down. :)

As our entry gift for last weekends tournament, we received a nice Addidas quarter zip and a $300 gift card for this web site whose tag line is "West Coast Prep Clothing". Saturday night, we sat the committee chairman down and told him if he ever did such a stupid thing again we would beat him senseless. He is a good friend of my son and I, and everyone else for that matter, and he actually thought stupidly expensive West coast prep clothing was a good idea for a gift at a golf outing!

One guy told him "just because you don't care what you look like doesn't mean we don't!"🤣 Even the bar tender laughed at that!

Johnnie-O <<<<< link
Had to come back and find this because I bought a couple Johnny O polos at the pro shop in Virginia and they are far and away the best polos I've ever warn. Stupid expensive, but awesome.

Had to come back and find this because I bought a couple Johnny O polos at the pro shop in Virginia and they are far and away the best polos I've ever warn. Stupid expensive, but awesome.
I like their polos, hate their shorts.

How was the golf trip? I’m bummed that I couldn’t find the freedom to head down your way.