• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Noob to cigars & to this site

celt

Hi there. Like the thread title says, I'm a noobie noob. I bought a small humidor online recently, and have been buying a couple cigars here and there.

23_29_125.gif

From KCMO!!

Hiya Celt!!!!

Welcome from a fellow Noob!!! You'll fit in quite right with this lot!

A word of caution, however.... you've started out with a small humidor. Soon it will increase in number and in size, to the point where you'll be finding the larger humidor (maybe even constructing your own coolidor!) and you'll want to fill every last inch of it with gorgeous cigars. :) :) :)

Oooops, wait... that was what I did :0

Anyways, welcome to the camp!
Darren

celt said:
Hi there. Like the thread title says, I'm a noobie noob. I bought a small humidor online recently, and have been buying a couple cigars here and there.
[snapback]230834[/snapback]​

PTownshend said:
Hiya Celt!!!!

Welcome from a fellow Noob!!!  You'll fit in quite right with this lot!

A word of caution, however.... you've started out with a small humidor.  Soon it will increase in number and in size, to the point where you'll be finding the larger humidor (maybe even constructing your own coolidor!) and you'll want to fill every last inch of it with gorgeous cigars. :)  :)  :)

Oooops, wait... that was what I did  :0

Anyways, welcome to the camp!
Darren

HAHAHA

And I thought that buying a 25er was OVERKILL. I bought the humidor online and got a small sampler & a couple cutters thrown in. I was in heaven. Then after one trip to the tobacconist, I got really WORRIED about how small it was.

:D

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

This place is great!!