• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NooBs vs. Newbies

Just when you think you're safe, they keep pulling you back in!

My landlord was waiting for me when I got home, along with the Fire Departments for the 3 neighboring towns! He had a package in one hand, and the remains of the front door hanging from his keychain (not much left, sadly). He raise my rent 20% last month to help pay for the repairs from the last bomb, I'm afraid what might happen now!

Oh well, it's his insurance money - I'll just sit on a pile of rubble and enjoy some extrememly yummy sticks that survived the blast while I watch the day-laborers scurry about for the next week as I design some new ordinance delivery methods :p

Thanks again jcpyro, you're OK in my book :thumbs:

tdog said:
wicked stick said:
is this thread dead or what ?
[snapback]229247[/snapback]​

Dead? Not by a long shot. It is the calm before the storm and the storm is my wrath from Cletus Country (read thread to reference Cletus Country).

Bomb deployment scheduled for Monday. Coordinates to follow.
[snapback]232182[/snapback]​

Release the hounds!!!!!!

DC# 03041560000307876640.

heh heh

So...

Left Coasters are Newbies, those of us on the other side are NooBs...? Do I have that correct?

Funny, though, I still feel more like a Newbie than a NooB. ??? Where are my pills? I'm so confused.

SteveD.

Well, I've been hit. BD sent a nasty retalliation hit my way.

Thanks Cory!! That Part 2 that was in there is looking mighty tasty. I will let you know what I think when I smoke it. I am going to give it a couple of weeks to recover from the trip.

Noobs, Boobs, Tweenies, Needbies and then there is Cletus Country.

I hear something Ticking, Tick Tick.

IgwanaRob said:
The Blue Steel Bomb landed, and it was similiar to the The Dandelion Patch Destroyer

Admittidly, the front of my house was demolished by this evil piece of art. You have to hand it to ELFTIT for atleast good construction. I managed to salvage several remnants of Blue Steel and have created my own evil masterpiece. Guerilla warfare is very necessary at this stage.

MUWAHAAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!

But we don't need no stinkin one-way screws! I found a much more evil substitute:

super.glue.jpg

And hence, the IDCM (Intentional Destructive Cigar Missle) was reborn from the ashes, code named: Loophole Killer.

IDCM.bomb.jpg

T minus 3 days and counting: 0304 1560 0000 3655 4109

MUWAHAAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!

- C

smitty0255 said:
Well, I've been hit. BD sent a nasty retalliation hit my way.

Thanks Cory!! That Part 2 that was in there is looking mighty tasty. I will let you know what I think when I smoke it. I am going to give it a couple of weeks to recover from the trip.
[snapback]234248[/snapback]​
Glad you liked it! :) Definitely let those sit a bit. That one was only in my humi for 4 days before it hit the mail again.

But don't think you freakin Eastern BooBs,er.. NooBs, are getting off that easy!!!

Bombs Away!!!!!

0304 1560 0000 3656 4306

May all the Eastern NooBs perish in a puff of smoke until they conceede they are in fact Newbies!!!

Cheers,
- C

I took my wife to the airport yesterday afternoon. She has to go San Francisco for a "Peer Review" conference. The kids just happen to have a 4 day weekend starting last night, but unfortunately I have to work. Thankfully my sister-in-law agreed to keep an eye on the kids during the day while I'm at work.

I told them I would pick them up around 6pm. I got done with my errands a little sooner than expected and thought I would enjoy a little solitude in my home. No one to bother me, I can do whatever I want (for a half-hour).

I'm putting away the mail and stuff in my hands and I hear this noise I can't figure out. It takes me a good 10 minutes to locate the source of the noise. There is a box tucked under a chair in the breakfast nook. As soon as I pick it up, I drop it and dive behind the kitchen counter.

Sure enough the damn thing goes off and **** goes flying everywhere! WTF!! You got scent trackin crap bombs???? It will take me days to scrap that sh!t off the walls.

:thumbs: :thumbs:
Thanks for the bomb tdog!! :D

- C

tdog said:
Release the hounds!!!!!!

heh heh
[snapback]232977[/snapback]​

Blue Dragon said:
I took my wife to the airport yesterday afternoon. She has to go San Francisco for a "Peer Review" conference. The kids just happen to have a 4 day weekend starting last night, but unfortunately I have to work. Thankfully my sister-in-law agreed to keep an eye on the kids during the day while I'm at work.

I told them I would pick them up around 6pm. I got done with my errands a little sooner than expected and thought I would enjoy a little solitude in my home. No one to bother me, I can do whatever I want (for a half-hour).

I'm putting away the mail and stuff in my hands and I hear this noise I can't figure out. It takes me a good 10 minutes to locate the source of the noise. There is a box tucked under a chair in the breakfast nook. As soon as I pick it up, I drop it and dive behind the kitchen counter.

Sure enough the damn thing goes off and **** goes flying everywhere! WTF!! You got scent trackin crap bombs???? It will take me days to scrap that sh!t off the walls.

:thumbs: :thumbs:
Thanks for the bomb tdog!! :D

- C

tdog said:
Release the hounds!!!!!!

heh heh
[snapback]232977[/snapback]​
[snapback]234787[/snapback]​

Cletus Country has declared its independence. :p
Hope you enjoy BD.

Well, today I get a call from the wife. EOD had to visit the house, AGAIN! Lackland still being on alert for a possible re-attack. (See here for more details.) The post office was very cautious about a package that I got on the door step today,

This is the second time they came out and defused a bomb in a week! (Here are details of the previous attack!)

This little beauty is an interesting treat. They, EOD, had to get out what looked like the Jaws of Life to defuse this bad boy. (The screwdriver) After a few minutes and a lot of cracking of Plexiglas they finally defused the bomb and give me the remains of it. A very nice stick was inside after all the fuss. Here are the pictures of the defused nuke.

S4300002.JPG

S4300004.JPG

The key ammo is sitting in the humi resting...

Thanks BD for the interesting package. However, since I wasn't aware that I was in this Noob vrs Newbie war, and Texas is neutral territory. The games a foot. And remember, I'm in the Air Force, we like black ops missions and the Air Force never does things lightly. :whistling:

For years I have had the same mail carrier. Nothing wrong with her at all but there is this one thing that seems to always get under my skin. You see my mailbox door snaps shut and for some reason she can't seem to snap it closed. So when the wind blows or gravity takes over and pulls the door down it leaves the mailbox open naturally. I have pulled wet mail out of my mailbox more than once because it fell open.

But today as I was backing out of my driveway to go to work, I noticed once again the mailbox door was open. So I stoped the truck and started to the mailbox I noticed a box sticking out of the door a little. Oh, she couldn't close it, but what's in the box? I approached very cautiously suspecting what I knew to be true. And luckily before I reached the mailbox, WHAM. Damn there goes the mailbox but at least I have survived to bomb again. Viva Cletus Country.

Thanks for the sticks Corey, they look tasty. But this isn't over by a long shot. Inform your fellow Boobs that retribution is forthcoming when they least expect it.

Lopaka said:
Here are the pictures of the defused nuke.

S4300004.JPG

The key ammo is sitting in the humi resting...
[snapback]235521[/snapback]​
ROFLMAO!!! :sign: :sign: :sign:

Looks like the Super Glue was more of a pain in the ass than I even thought it would be. :p But I am really glad the contents made it ok.

Long ashes to ya!
- C

tdog said:
And luckily before I reached the mailbox, WHAM. Damn there goes the mailbox but at least I have survived to bomb again. Viva Cletus Country.

Thanks for the sticks Corey, they look tasty. But this isn't over by a long shot. Inform your fellow Boobs that retribution is forthcoming when they least expect it.
[snapback]235548[/snapback]​
When are you going to get it through you thick headed, inbread, bassakwards, hick, redneck pea brain that you are a NooB by virture of living East of the Mississippi. You can call your little trailer park Cletus Country if you want, you are still a freakin NooB!!! And everyone knows that a NooB looks like a BooB!

:sign: :sign:

Enjoy!
- C

bomber.gif

Do I understand that Midwesterners are allowed to bomb who we want.

camper.gif

Don't answer I'll figure it out on my own

Blue Dragon said:
tdog said:
And luckily before I reached the mailbox, WHAM. Damn there goes the mailbox but at least I have survived to bomb again. Viva Cletus Country.

[snapback]235548[/snapback]​
When are you going to get it through you thick headed, inbread, bassakwards, hick, redneck pea brain that you are a NooB by virture of living East of the Mississippi. You can call your little trailer park Cletus Country if you want, you are still a freakin NooB!!! And everyone knows that a NooB looks like a BooB!

:sign: :sign:

Enjoy!
- C
[snapback]235553[/snapback]​

You are definately getting a POTATOE BOMB. :laugh:

I was eating breakfast this morning when I noticed I havnt seen my roomate in a couple days. Normally I wouldnt care, but he owes me money, so I walk outside to see if I can find him. I smell smoke coming from over by the mailboxes and start to get worried. When I get over there, all I see is a crater where the mailboxes used to be, and my poor roomates shoes. Witnesses said they saw him start to open the mailbox, when all of the sudden there was a huge explosion. Once the firefighters got everything sorted out, they told the the cause of the extent of the damage was due to a box from Atuck, a "few" smokes from Ricmac25, and a bomb from BlueDragon all being shoved into my mailbox at once. Somehow I dont think I am getting my deposit back. As soon as I get all of the damage repaired I think I am going to fire a few shots of my own.

I still dont know what happened to Josh, but I hope they find him before rent is due.