• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

North County San Diego HERF?

Rebel Herfer

Adiskide honekin, orduak labur!
Ok Gents -
Thanks to some wonderful people I will be back in North County San Diego this wednesday night for an entire week!
biggrin.gif
Encinitas/Carlsbad to be exact. looking forward to herfing with one & all. I have a great patio, 4 to be exact, on which to herf, and I'm anxious to set up something. Sat night my family may be hosting a dinner party BBQ thing, let me know if you can make that one. I am open to other dates & times as well. If you don't already have my number, post suggestions here.
wink.gif

I am geeked about this trip!
biggrin.gif

I am very interested in Sat night!!

Have fun Jeff! Show those Cali bastids how real HERFers do it!

That's right, everything in Texas is bigger, even their herfs and attendees :laugh:

Can't make the Saturday night gig but can meet another time pending what business is throwing at me. Call me when you get in to discuss.

Saturday night's all right...

All right, all right

OOhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

So here's the deal -

Sat is on at my family's home in Carlsbad and is open to Jon & KiltLad & any others that let me know soon so I can get a head count. As Putz isn't able to make Sat I want to set another time & date as well. Sunday afternoon work or work better for anyone? This way we can just herf.
Ideas? questions? PM or call me.

biggrin.gif

Sounds like fun. Those SD county and I guess technically Riverside county (Temecula and Murietta) guys are good peeps!!! Have a great time. Wish I could join you folks. Rebel...if you are a beer geek make sure to check out the stone brewery. :thumbs:

So here's the deal -

Sat is on at my family's home in Carlsbad and is open to Jon & KiltLad & any others that let me know soon so I can get a head count. As Putz isn't able to make Sat I want to set another time & date as well. Sunday afternoon work or work better for anyone? This way we can just herf.

biggrin.gif

I'm still down for SAT, and maybe Sunday too. Hoping Charlie makes it. I miss my buddy...:(

:laugh:

So here's the deal -

biggrin.gif

I'm still down for SAT, and maybe Sunday too. Hoping Charlie makes it. I miss my buddy... :(

:laugh:

Don't go "Brokeback" on me Jonathan!! I am game for Sunday afternoon in Carlsbad at Mom's house.

Fia, Stone is on the agenda. Especially Arrogant Bastard & the Millenium series. AND of course a few sticks from your Bomb. How's the pipe working out?
-Jeff

The only thing wrong with Stone Brewery is...

Greg won't let you smoke anywhere on the property.

I've asked and asked. No dice.

It's a day late, but I wanted to post up these pictures. Jeff, it was awesome meeting you brother, you're definitely a really solid dude! Found out a few things at the herf such as Charlie and I wear pink assless chaps, and mine say "Lil' Trouble," Charlie likes to party in the Castro District in San Francisco but he never gets hit on, Halloween is the national holiday for "certain people," Obsidian Stout is an AWESOME beer, and Jeff is a whiz with coy fish!!

Excellent time Jeff, hopefully we can meet on Thursday!

Here is ground zero of the herf:
herf4.jpg

And L to R:
Stoggie13, soon to be CPer Bro-in-Law Tim, and some guy named RebelHerfer:
herf5.jpg

Beautiful scenery:
herf3.jpg

And Jeff's mother's tranquil coy fish:
herf2.jpg

IMG00026-20090726-1748.jpg

Awesome time guys!

Alright - Better late than never. Thank you to Bruthas for a great time and the smokes. The herf really added to my great vacation and I can't thank you all enough. Jon I hope the wedding was fun.
biggrin.gif
Gonna have to have y'all out here to Dallas real soon and sorry I couldn't make Thursday.