• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Not Funny. Not funny at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk about out of left field.... just wanted to get in before the ban

You want to hear inflammatory, you self important windbag? How's this: Blow it out of your ASS, you lousy piece of shit. The same goes for everyone else who jumped all over my ass for making a simple statement. Fuck off!
Good gosh, man. Is your life so pathetically empty and unfulfilling that you come back over three months after this has blown over to post this? I pity you that your existence is so trivial and your outlook so angry and sour.

Perhaps some sunshine will come into your life one day and you'll find yourself happy, confident, and filled with tolerance and compassion. I suppose one can always hope.

Wilkey

PS. And oh yeah, permaban.

Good gosh, man. Is your life so pathetically empty and unfulfilling that you come back over three months after this has blown over to post this? I pity you that your existence is so trivial and your outlook so angry and sour.

Perhaps some sunshine will come into your life one day and you'll find yourself happy, confident, and filled with tolerance and compassion. I suppose one can always hope.

Wilkey

PS. And oh yeah, permaban.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Wilkey you laugh me socks off!!! Wilkey WINS the necro-thread!!!!!! :sign: :sign: :sign:

To SharK:

The CP Cat that you're tanglin' with doesn't even post much, if at all, on here anymore. He has been inactive since May 19th buddy. Do your legwork, he hasn't been active for a while.

Soo....I'm just tellin' ya. Somehow I don't think he's going to see this. :whistling:

Someone needs some anger management.

Ban complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.