• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Not to be outdone

puffstuff

I just got a call from Litto Gomez and he doesn't wish to be outdone by Mr. Garcia. So we will be seeing 100 hand numbered boxes of a Special Edition Cabinet Cameroon Lancero. Give me a holler if you want more info.

Guys my inbox is filling faster than I can respond and it's going to be full in a minute or so. I don't have much on these yet. I will let you know more when I do.

Al

I just got a call from Litto Gomez and he doesn't wish to be outdone by Mr. Garcia. So we will be seeing 100 hand numbered boxes of a Special Edition Cabinet Cameroon Lancero. Give me a holler if you want more info.

Guys my inbox is filling faster than I can respond and it's going to be full in a minute or so. I don't have much on these yet. I will let you know more when I do.

Al
I'm in for a box.

Two boxes for the yet to be delivered but spankin' new Aristocrat.... :thumbs:

You're the man, Al - :cool: - B.B.S.

*stares at Al* *stares at empty wallet* *stares at new deal* .... what to do....

*stares at Al* *stares at empty wallet* *stares at new deal* .... what to do....

only one option, start whoring your self out so you can buy em.

:sign:

jerseyCityProstitute.jpg

Edit: Stupid me can't post pics. correctly.

Not sure what to say until I know how many in a box and more importantly how much. ???

jerseyCityProstitute.jpg

Edit: Stupid me can't post pics. correctly.

Where'd you find the picture of Matt?

I am amazed at the pictures some people will put up on the internet thinking they won't be recognized. Unfortunately for him this one popped up. :D

Al, why do you start doing all the cool shit when I head out of town? I get the message...

-Mark

Guys I've got a bit of info on these. They will be $190.00 per box shipped and will all be signed by Litto and numbered . They will be ready in about six weeks, other than that all I know is Litto says they are delicious.

Al

When Padron autographs a box of special editions let me know. :laugh: