• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Not Your Everyday Cigar Pass

You guys are amazing! The pass has arrived at home, and seeing these cigars laid out in front of me almost brings tears to my eyes! I'm going to put together a couple small packages and pull some names out of a hat and send em off. I hadn't planned on doing any type of raffle or anything, honestly I wasn't sure what I wanted to do to thank all of you for a great pass. So I'll start with these couple of packages out to two lucky participants!

And for those that want to see the final line-up:

NYECP1.jpg

It's not over yet!!!!

As seen here, we have two lucky winners of a couple fivers!

Congrats Moki and Smokelaw1! I'll get these out to you this week!

Thanks again everyone for playing, I had a great time!

Thanks for the opportunity to play, Andy. This was a monumental pass and as educational as it was enjoyable.

Wilkey

It's not over yet!!!!

As seen here, we have two lucky winners of a couple fivers!

Congrats Moki and Smokelaw1! I'll get these out to you this week!

Thanks again everyone for playing, I had a great time!

Andrew?! oh please, give me a break ..... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Congrats guys!

:cool:

No shit!
I won something? Most unusual. Glad I logged back on to give "MrBill" some more attention.
Thanks, man!

Gary--now we've really got to get together! PS--the box we talked about last night was confirmed!

Here comes some goodness, I hope. It's hard to pick out sticks to bomb guys like these!

0103 8555 7499 1549 0016

0103 8555 7499 7540 4579

Here comes some goodness, I hope. It's hard to pick out sticks to bomb guys like these!

0103 8555 7499 1549 0016

0103 8555 7499 7540 4579

There is no emoticon to express what I am feeling.
Where is the pee-pee dance smiley?

THANKS!