• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Nothing seems strong enough....

I've heard the Litto Gomez Diez are crazy strong. JdN, LFD and ERH are the strongest I've smoked. Fresh Opus xXx can be a kicker too.

You've received a lot of excellent suggestions here in terms of bumping up the flavor profile of your cigar, so I hope those have been helpful.

Another thing you might consider is your smoking technique. Many cigar smokers don't use the "preferred" technique described here. If you follow this guide, and practice, you may find that you're better able to appreciate both the strength and the complexities of the cigars you've already tried.

Good luck,

KevPriest

I've heard the Litto Gomez Diez are crazy strong. JdN, LFD and ERH are the strongest I've smoked. Fresh Opus xXx can be a kicker too.

Seconded on the LG's. It was an excellent cigar and boy did it pack a punch!

Try the new JdN Antano Magnum 660... 6x60, (duh) POWERHOUSE! :thumbs:

speedingpenguin,

All the ones I've tried that have knocked my socks off have been mentioned. You ARE inhaling them, I assume. Because that is the best way to deliver the drug to your bloodstream. LMAO
My list of strong cigars I've tried:

Litto Gomez Diez Americano
RP Edge Maduro
LFD Double Ligero
LFD Chisel
Gurkha Triple Ligero
JdeN Antano 1970 Belicoso

And the one that made go lay down...Camacho Diadema

Good luck and watch that inhaling:sign:

No need to inhale to get smoke to come out your nose.

Didnt ya ever laugh hard or get startled while drinking and it comes out through your nose....it never hits your lungs right,samething with not inhaleing and smoke comes out nose.Best way to learn is semi swallow then blow out your nose.

Seconded on the LG's. It was an excellent cigar and boy did it pack a punch!

Try the new JdN Antano Magnum 660... 6x60, (duh) POWERHOUSE! :thumbs:

Usually,not always,but usually a thicker ring gauge mellows it out a bit.
Try smaller gauges in the aforementioned cigars.

The Magnum by no means mellows out....It's a bitch! Also i hear the Camacho Black Labels are real peppery however their flaor profile doesn't change from what i've been told!

Cigar Penguin,

I use that method, too! I have used that technique from day one, instinctively. I do tend to inhale more that way than, say puffing on one. There seems to be different levels of inhale from deep-and-hold-it-a-bit to complete-nasal-discharge (Do Not Attempt This In Mixed Company!!)

whew! The first time I smoked an Opus X Power Ranger I had to take a shower and lie down, ha silly n000b. That was by far the strongest cigar I've smoked.