• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NOVA Cigar Tasting Herf in Sterling, VA

I am originally from Sterling, so I'd love to attend, but I am not going to be in the area that weekend even though I graduate from college the week before. That weekend I am going to be with my girlfriend. She is a maid of honor in her friend's wedding, so i'll be in kansas city that weekend.

Please let us know when you are going to be in the area and we will put something together for you.

I would love to come to this and get a chance to meet fellow cigar enthusiasts around the area. Just my luck, I have company coming in from out of town that weekend. :( I can only hope there is another one of these in the future. Cigarman Andy, I really appreciate you extending the invitation to me in the "Introduce Yourself Here" post. I'm sure it is going to be a blast.

I would love to come to this and get a chance to meet fellow cigar enthusiasts around the area. Just my luck, I have company coming in from out of town that weekend. :( I can only hope there is another one of these in the future. Cigarman Andy, I really appreciate you extending the invitation to me in the "Introduce Yourself Here" post. I'm sure it is going to be a blast.

We have a herf at least once a month.

I am originally from Sterling, so I'd love to attend, but I am not going to be in the area that weekend even though I graduate from college the week before. That weekend I am going to be with my girlfriend. She is a maid of honor in her friend's wedding, so i'll be in kansas city that weekend.

Please let us know when you are going to be in the area and we will put something together for you.

I just realized that my previous post was so badly worded. Anyways, I will be spending at least a little bit of time home this summer, so I will be sure to let you know a weekend that I will be home.

I just realized that my previous post was so badly worded. Anyways, I will be spending at least a little bit of time home this summer, so I will be sure to let you know a weekend that I will be home.

You know we herf at least once a month. Just give us notice.

I haven't seen my buddy who's joining me on this trip in over a week, but we've spoken for the past 3 days to remind each other about this....quite excited, and hoping for riding weather!!

Andy, is your deck covered or is there a contingency plan for rain? Looks like they are calling for a few showers on Sunday now.

Partially, but we have a good size house, a cigar room and basement... I wouldn't worry Julius. Plus it is a 30% chance in the morning.

We are going to have a large gazebo set up to cover the deck and have the basement available in case of rain. So no worries.

I don't think I'm going to be able to make it. We've got last-minute company coming in for the weekend.

I don't think I'm going to be able to make it. We've got last-minute company coming in for the weekend.

Bring them with you if you want. There are other things and people going to be here as well. Hope you can make it.

Andy, PM sent re: status.....I'm really looking forward to this.

Andy,

Last minute, but I think I'll be able to make it. See you guys around 1ish.....maybe earlier, to get a smoke in before the event, and if you need help setting up.

Andrew

Hey guys sorry I was a no show, I totally forgot about this. I would have not been able to attend anyways, I am in the process of moving to another location in the dc area. I had to go up to get my girls crap over the weekend, which was a pain. Next time guys sorry Andy.

David

Just a few Pix

TastingHerf.jpg