• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Novel Moisture Delivery System for Humidors

MilesMingusMonk said:

Each month you will receive delivery of our patent pending masticated Gooey Unit Moisture delivery system.
 I'm just glad it's not a Chewy Unit Moisture delivery system.

Rod - I would like to use one of my CigarPass Council 2015 auto-ban votes on Bsneed51 for being a rabble-rouser and cutting into my future profits of my patent pending masticated Gooey Unit Moisture delivery system. (Free! , plus $125.00 S&H). Also, I am still waiting for reimbursement on that dry cleaning bill for my CigarPass Council fez? I couldn't get the stripper glitter out of it from the 2014 CigarPass Council retreat without some professional intervention.

You only got that Council position because Sneeds' ugly little incident with that stripper with the Adam's apple. I wouldn't be so quick to abuse the position if I were you.

Origineer said:
Not a very trusting group. My instrument humidor does sale for $125. That's a different product.

If anyone's interested, please email me.

Seems Damon bailed already...hasn't checked back in since Oct. 1st. I guess he found another forum with more willing pigeons.  ;)

ETA his links....HERE....and HERE

Looks like he took his "Truemidor" off his website. While he seems like a very bright man, his approach to sales needs a bit of work....as does his description of what a 'Beta Tester' is. 

And here am I, out of pocket for ten days but old and gullible and I missed this great opportunity. Crap!

MilesMingusMonk said:
Rod - I would like to use one of my CigarPass Council 2015 auto-ban votes on Bsneed51 for being a rabble-rouser and cutting into my future profits of my patent pending masticated Gooey Unit Moisture delivery system. (Free! , plus $125.00 S&H). Also, I am still waiting for reimbursement on that dry cleaning bill for my CigarPass Council fez? I couldn't get the stripper glitter out of it from the 2014 CigarPass Council retreat without some professional intervention.
Your wish is my command Master.

By the way, sign me up! I can use another moisture delivery system. Can't beat it if it's free! I'll PP you the $125 and a little extra for special handling.

Back