• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

November 4, better than the super bowl

Mephiston

Anyone have a particular smoke for this (more than likely better than the superbowls going to be) game? I have picked my last AVO77 for that afternoon :(
In my opinion one of the best avo ever and the last im likely to see. Im wanting too see the Colts pull this off in a bad way but im also a huge NFL fan and realize the odds are lucky at best. I do have a likeing for the Pats and how good there past decade has gone also but to me it would be sweet reward for Manning to take it home.

I will definitely pull out something good for this one maybe an ESG or 1926 that have been sleeping for a while.

Anyhow, it should be a doozy. think that brady and the boys will really take it to the colts.
Colts have won the last 3 meetings and that playoff debacle really lit a flame under the FO and team. They will be looking to make a real statement here that they are not just the school yard bullies picking on the weak but, a team that rivals the best in NFL history.

This is the week boys. grab a nice stick your beverage du jour sit back and enjoy!!! or as TO would say "Getcha popcorn ready"

I just hope that the game lives up to the hype and both teams make it out without injury.

Anyone have a particular smoke for this (more than likely better than the superbowls going to be) game? I have picked my last AVO77 for that afternoon :(
In my opinion one of the best avo ever and the last im likely to see. Im wanting too see the Colts pull this off in a bad way but im also a huge NFL fan and realize the odds are lucky at best. I do have a likeing for the Pats and how good there past decade has gone also but to me it would be sweet reward for Manning to take it home.

oh the pats are going to win.

I am really looking forward to this for a while. I will be torn as I like both teams and both QBs. My gut says NE will take the game. The high for Tampa is supposed to be around 78 on Sunday and I plan to set by the pool and watch the game, have a scotch or two and smoke a couple of good ones. Maybe a VSG and a LFD DL Cameroon.

Enjoy,

Ken

I'd have to say I am gonna pull out a DPG El Centurion during the game, once the Colts win I will celebrate with an Anejo No.46 ... Sweet Victory! :cool:

I wish this f'ing game was over, I'm getting tired of hearing about it.

Anyone willing to make a friendly wager? I take NE, you take Indy. Loser sends winner a 5er of quality smokes.

PM sent Wess ... I'll take Indy with point spread (4 1/2)

I don't smoke in the house so that makes it hard to watch the game if I light one up. ;)

The point spread opened at 3 and is now at 5 1/2. :laugh:

Ya i know the pats are out for vengeance. But that could also make for alot of flags flying. Anyways thanks for the remarks go COLTS

watching it now with a glass of Four Roses Single Barrel and a mystery cigar from Mr.Mac that is wonderful. On another note, I hope all is well with Chad Johnson it looked pretty ugly. Hopefully nothing too serious is wrong. Who Dey!

Damn, i should have gotten in on the point spread bet... The Colts should have won that game outright.