• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Now I'm PISSED...

Almost as much fun as nuclear war……………but then again…..nothing is that much fun :laugh:

Ahhh, so that's where you been hiding. :laugh: Go get 'em Jeffy!!

He looks like Xerxes too... Jeff "Androgyny" Lada is his real name... I might as well get in a hit myself before the carnage begins.
Chris
PS: They're actually quite small packages merely sitting on a miniature sofo...
PPS: Where does one get Xikar TAPE?! Leave it to Jeff...

Who are you?

Men ought either to be indulged or utterly destroyed, for if you merely offend them they take vengeance, but if you injure them greatly they are unable to retaliate, so that the injury done to a man ought to be such that vengeance cannot be feared.

Wow. This isn't going to end good. I see it now! :0
:D

sparta2-2.jpg

~Boar :laugh:

I wonder how much CigarPass contributes to the USPS budget? Side note "The Horror, The Horror"

I was just thinking the same thing today as I was sending out a package. How many cigars are going across the country just from this site. It's awesome!

I smoke in the shade all the time. In fact I was born in the shade :laugh: Bringing out the heavy artillery huh.

Jeff, I can't thank you enough the bomb today. Very nicely done. I'm gonna enjoy it tonight!