• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Now many cigars do you smoke a day

Well, ever since summer break started (I'm a teacher) I've been chain-smoking three cigars a night! :laugh:

But usually it's one a day, 1-2 a day on weekends. Camping, road trips, outdoor music festivals, cigar events, or my best friend coming down from San Antonio for a weekend, though, and all bets are off! Those are always 5-6 (or more) cigar days.

~Boar

It really depends for me. I herf every Monday and Wednesday. On those nights, I smoke anywhere from one to four per sitting. Outside of that, maybe an additional one or two. I've been slow for a few weeks cause I'm waiting for my most recent shipment to dry out.

-Gianni-

Anything worth doing is worth overdoing. 3 to 5 a day, sun, rain, snow or gale makes no difference. BTW, I tried substituting cigars for cigarettes. Didn't work. I went smoke free for two years before I took up cigars again. Haven't touched a cigarette for 5 yrs.

Doc.

Ditto for me on almost all counts except I did the cigarettes about 8 years ago, smoke free for 4.

All I have time for is one, and sometimes two a week. On the rare occasion I have time to go herf, I usually get two in.

Like Doc I was Smoke free for a long period of time before I restarted smoking cigars(3 years for me).It really depends Most weeknights i have between 1 to 3 cigars a night but I tend not to smoke on the weekends unless I am out fishing Because my weekends seem to be to hectic to be able to sit around and enjoy a cigar.

Tried to smoke a couple of cigars on Saturday Poor poor cigars got wasted. Did not even make it to the half way point on either of them before i had to go do something else!.

Anything worth doing is worth overdoing. 3 to 5 a day, sun, rain, snow or gale makes no difference. BTW, I tried substituting cigars for cigarettes. Didn't work. I went smoke free for two years before I took up cigars again. Haven't touched a cigarette for 5 yrs.

Doc.
Congradulations Doc! I know how tuff it is to quit.Well done!

Doc.
Congradulations Doc! I know how tuff it is to quit.Well done!

Yes, congratulations to all of you guys that quit cigarettes as I know how you feel. I had 28 yrs of a pack a day habit, then finally quit all nicotine for 10 days (using Chantix. I know, dangerous stuff). A good friend gave me an AF Chateau Sungrown, and after that wonderful cigar, I came to the realization that I didn't want to quit nicotine, just cigarettes. I haven't wanted a cigarette for 2 yrs. In my crazy mind, that made all the difference and now I'm a much mellower person.

Inversely proportional to how often I see my girlfriend. Lately I haven't been smoking much, but that's not such a bad thing... ;)

Usually 1 or 2 a day. On weekends or if I go golfing or go to the track it could be 4-6.

Monday thru Thursday about 3
Friday - Sunday about 6
Depending on the weather and what my plans are for the weekend.

Poker nights about 4

I'm in the 1 per week crowd for sure, sometimes less.

I laughed when I read 4-8 day per day. Who has that kind of time?

Hmmmm,

I smoke no more than 10 a week.
Sometimes less than 4 a week.

I've never said, "Hey, your smoking too much."
So, I'm good - to - go. :thumbs:

- KiltLad

For the most part...1-2 per week, sometimes none depending on the week. When im in Cabo....its more like 3 per day, give or take one or 2...but hey, im on vacation!

Also, the amoutn varies depending on the hangover from the night before....if its bad, thats usually a no cigar day for me lol.

I average 1-2 per week. And that is only in the Spring, Summer, and early Fall. This year I have tried to fit a pc or two in right after I get home from work before it gets dark. I don't smoke in the house so my number is always weather dependent. I stop completely from the time it gets too cold until the next Spring. I do all of my purchases in that time.

It goes by the weather for me. Spring summer I do 1-2 a day...maybe 3 here and there. When the weathers gets colder I am lucky if I get 3 a week in.

I usually get in 1-3 a day, unless I am out with friends fishing, golfing, cooking out, or herfing. Then I smoke until I am out!