• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Now what the heck do I do?

Frame the DD-214. Do something you've always wanted to do.

Congratulations!!!

Now you can become a civilian contractor and get better pay.

Congrats and Thanks

Welcome to the club. You'll get instructions on the secret handshake soon.

Goldplate your DD 214, then hire armed security to safeguard it in a perpetually-roving armored vehicle running random routes that never take it more than 30 minutes away from being able to get your hands on it. Manned and unmanned air cover is recommended, but not necessary.

You already know this stuff, but I can't believe how many times I've actually needed to physically produce that thing for one reason or another. It's your ticket to ride for the rest of your life if you want your military service to count for anything in the job market or academic arena.

Congratulations, again, or retirement. Have a good one! You know, you can use that blue ID card and hop a C-17 or C-5 (or KC-10, if you are lucky) to Hickam and come hang out with us 808 smokers for a few days! :)

If your now looking for a job then I'd recommend some aside from the (meth) labs you referred to earlier. Your DD-214 will allow you more job opportunities then working at those Labs. Walmart comes to mind. Whatever you choose, good luck.