• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NSFW...."photo in question"

Status
Not open for further replies.

enerjay

mban1643l.jpg

VERY, sorry guys about all this.

She needs to lay off the refried beans.

Doc.

After a bit too much Cabo Wabo and the Spanish Chicken Dip of Doom I feel a great deal like that today. However, she looks much better in stockings than I do :whistling: .

Just go back to my first post "real or not so real" man did they rip into this pic.

This type of post should be in the LOBBY, rather than the Cigar Discussion forum.

One would hope common sense would prevail but apparently this is not going to be the case. If you have any question what so ever about the appropriateness of a picture just link to it and not post it. I would hope you go back and take my advice but since you have decided that you know what is best for the board I'll doubt this will occur. I can't speak for everyone but I hope you'll go away sooner rather then later.

However I do understand that at times it is best to let others have their opinion, and leave it at that.
So I am posting this pick again, for all those that missed it the first time, PLEASE TAKE NOTE, their is no genitalia showing on the women in question of any kind, and while this may seem a little unusual for flames to fly out of a person you will see more skin at the beach, in a video game, on MTV, your local cable station, and even in a slandered TV content.
BUT for what it is worth, I really feel like their was more to do with people trying to prove them self right ,on thier own moral high ground than, than the pic it self. Just some thing to think about.

One would hope common sense would prevail but apparently this is not going to be the case. If you have any question what so ever about the appropriateness of a picture just link to it and not post it. I would hope you go back and take my advice but since you have decided that you know what is best for the board I'll doubt this will occur. I can't speak for everyone but I hope you'll go away sooner rather then later.

However I do understand that at times it is best to let others have their opinion, and leave it at that.
So I am posting this pick again, for all those that missed it the first time, PLEASE TAKE NOTE, their is no genitalia showing on the women in question of any kind, and while this may seem a little unusual for flames to fly out of a person you will see more skin at the beach, in a video game, on MTV, your local cable station, and even in a slandered TV content.
BUT for what it is worth, I really feel like their was more to do with people trying to prove them self right ,on thier own moral high ground than, than the pic it self. Just some thing to think about.
AVB, Pleastheire not, that on the VERY FIRST, VERY FIRST, mention that this was not appropriate I took it off. The reposting was a result of how many comments were maid about the image, PLEASE NOTE ONCE AGAIN, I have changed my post and installed the LINK. I am very understanding of what others say, and request,

Just go back to my first post "real or not so real" man did they rip into this pic.

Perhaps you didn't catch Rod's warning. If you'd like clarification on what either CoventryCat or I had to say, send us a PM. In the meantime, listen to AVB and quit taking shit (no pun intended) personally.

I've got a picture of myself doing the same thing, do you guys want to see it?

I don't think there is anything wrong with posting that pic in any thread here with or without an NSFW warning. A newb getting all "puffed up" cause somebody agreed with him is a whole nuther other.

This:

"By enerjay

BUT for what it is worth, I really feel like their was more to do with people trying to prove them self right ,on thier own moral high ground than, than the pic it self. Just some thing to think about."

Will just get you a beat down around here. I won't even get into the butchering of our wonderful language you perpetrated.

NA

if you're looking for attention, you'll get that here, flames and all.

I don't think there's anything wrong with posting that photo and it certainly doesn't need some "warning."

Status
Not open for further replies.