• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NYC Herf-November 19th, 2005

OK..OK..Let's do Maxwell&Dunne's this time. All of us upstaters don't mind getting on the LIE :sign: :sign: (the biggest parking lot on the planet)for a while. BUT the next time you guys have to come up here to Schlesinger's. Thanks to Shibumi, the NYC guys can get there pretty easily.

Alright, the consensus is Maxwell & Dunne's/Palmers. So, November 19th, 2:00pm (?) at Maxwell & Dunne's. I will update the initial post with all the necessary information.

BigMacFU said:
Alright, the consensus is Maxwell & Dunne's/Palmers. So, November 19th, 2:00pm (?) at Maxwell & Dunne's. I will update the initial post with all the necessary information.
[snapback]240654[/snapback]​

Cool :)

hey there,
i live in portchester, ny and would love to attend.
i would be interested in car pooling too.
check out my newbie intro here CLICK .
take care,
rob

tone-ny said:
Looks like work for me that day :angry2:
[snapback]241713[/snapback]​

Plenty of time to think up an excuse.

I leave for a little while and look what happens - Don't recognize most of you. Anyway, I will hopefully be joining you guys, and if all goes as planned, I'll bring the guy from Portchester with me. ;)

Captain B said:
I leave for a little while and look what happens - Don't recognize most of you. Anyway, I will hopefully be joining you guys, and if all goes as planned, I'll bring the guy from Portchester with me. ;)
[snapback]242231[/snapback]​

I don't know you either! :laugh:

Nice job putting this together Sean. Weather permiting, I'll be there. :thumbs:

coventrycat86 said:
Captain B said:
I leave for a little while and look what happens - Don't recognize most of you. Anyway, I will hopefully be joining you guys, and if all goes as planned, I'll bring the guy from Portchester with me.  ;)

[snapback]242287[/snapback]​
We've heard that before :sign: :sign: :sign:

Captain B said:
coventrycat86 said:
Captain B said:
I leave for a little while and look what happens - Don't recognize most of you. Anyway, I will hopefully be joining you guys, and if all goes as planned, I'll bring the guy from Portchester with me.  ;)

[snapback]242287[/snapback]​
We've heard that before :sign: :sign: :sign:
[snapback]242291[/snapback]​

Awwww, c'mon, I think I only bagged you guys once..... :laugh:

I believe I have a cut-over that day but it's in Melville. If I finish up early enough Dion and I will most likely make an appearance

awesome captain b!
i look forward to it.
i'll PM ya when the time gets a little closer.
-rob

edited for mispelling my own name DOH!

I love it when a plan comes together!
a_team05.jpg

Don't forget, BKcloud had a hand in this too. And then there's the academy, and those who suggested Maxwell & Dunne's. I'd also like to thank the fans and my mom, HI MOM!!!!!!! And, I love you all, I just love you all. And, whose Jude Law, just one of the best actors in hollywood, that's who!!!

Will there be any tuna sushi at this LI herf? If so the other guys need fair warning. :laugh:

hudsonvalley said:
Will there be any tuna sushi at this LI herf? If so the other guys need fair warning. :laugh:
[snapback]242761[/snapback]​
We should bring Dave back to Wild Ginger for some Tuna Tar Tar :laugh: :sign:

Fast4Dr said:
hudsonvalley said:
Will there be any tuna sushi at this LI herf?  If so the other guys need fair warning. :laugh:
[snapback]242761[/snapback]​
We should bring Dave back to Wild Ginger for some Tuna Tar Tar :laugh: :sign:
[snapback]242780[/snapback]​

I just ate there last night for dinner. Gotta love overpriced chinese. :laugh: