• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Oct. 10th, PDX (SW Wa.) area HERF

I am hosting a HERF at my house on Saturday, October 10th. 4pm to whenever.

I live on the border of Camas and Vancouver, just off 192nd ave and HWY 14. It's about 15 minutes East from the Portland Airport.

Cheap food and beverage will be provided. :D

EDIT:

I'm thinking of starting around 3pm. Too early? Too late? My first time hosting a HERF, so I'm feeling like a virgin.

From the North

From the East

From the South

From the West

-Mike

Mike - I'll do my very best to make it. We're in "full goose bozo" mode this weekend with a family wedding HERE in about four hours, son home on leave, etc.

....by the 10th, a calm cigar with friends sounds like bliss. I'll do my best.....
cool.gif

Cheers - B.B.S.

Mike,

Are we still set for today? Is it 3pm or 4pm? Who will attend? Let me know.

Jim

Jim,

Yes, it is set for today. I put down 3 as a start time, but I'm really good with whenever at this point. Soccer games are over for the day. :thumbs:

I have no idea who is coming.

Maybe Chris, maybe BBS. I also invited a three neighbors and five guys I shoot with from Ar15.com.

If everyone (including you) showed, I figure it would be about ten or eleven people. So I'm planning on the number being somewhere around five or six. :p