• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Of all the things in my life....

Congrats!! Like everyone else has already stated, it is a life changing event that I would never give up, except after an entire day of whining. ;) Those days take a real good cigar to get over. :sign:

Congratulations! I think you'll find that parenting a baby and cigar smoking go very well together: You've never appreciated a cigar so much until you've stepped out onto the porch to escape the screaming for 45 minutes!

Well...im officially BUMMED OUT!!!

When she went in yesterday they said some of her levels were low and it might be cause for worry so they ran some more blood work on her this morning as she was in pain last night and have pretty much confirmed that while she is pregnant, thats shes in the process of a miscarrage. :(

Extremely, sorry to hear that. You and your wife will be in my thoughts and prayers. Sorry again brother.

This year just has not gotten off to a good start let me tell ya....first i think im about to get in HUGE trouble at work and get kicked out(which turned out to be a false alarm)....then our cat runs away...my bank made a HUGE error on their side and put me SEVERAL thousands of dollars in the negative(still trying to get that resolved)...now this...all within the last week and a half.

Im ready for 07 already.... :rolleyes:

Jeff, my wife had a miscarriage before our pregnancy now. Sorry to hear the news, but keep your head up.

Sorry to hear that bro, keep your head up and hang in there and everything will turn out ok... :)

Sorry to hear, hopefully things can get better very soon.

My wife went through some hard times before we were able to have our first. If this experience has made you realize your ready for a child, then good luck trying again.

my wife miscarried years ago... early in the pregnancy. The doctor explained it by saying "God knows what is best".... and went on to explain that 2 out of 5 pregnancies end in a miscarriage, and that it's nearly always that something isn't developing properly, or some other major problem with the fetus. I finally saw what he was trying to say, and it actually made me feel better about the whole situation.
Next time will probably result in a wonderful new addition to the world, and your family.
Hug your wife a lot...

The wife and I went through this when we where trying for our second. The doctor said the same thing to us that Hornetguy said. It's a very difficult thing for your wife. Hold her a lot and be there. Things do work out. My second child Jordan is now 2 years old and the best son out there.