• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Office Space

PuroBrat said:
Had a job I hated, then had to go on dissability, still on it. Unfortunately that sux almost as bad as the job. Looks like the DA is permanent, so I will be looking into some on-line stuff to make extra $$ ;)

Thinking about doing an E:Bay Biz, or maybe an On-Line Cigar Shop selling singles at MSRP, free shipping for orders of over 5 sticks. Sound Good?? :p

One of these days I will have a job I like, and might even make some $$ at it ???
You should definitely look into the Ebay thing. That's all my dad does for a living. And he does it well. You just have to know where to look and how to describe stuff thoroughly. PM me if you want to talk about it.

Oh and my job is a college student. Nuff Said!!! :sign:

texasaggie said:
I'm taking a cue from Office Space, one of my personal favorites, and wondering if anyone else wants to stop going to work. I am looking for a job right now, and so have pretty much lost interest in my current one, anyone else feel that way? :) Wondering if it's too early to start the 3 martini lunch? :p :)
It's not the boss that I can't stand, it's my fellow co-workers who bother me since I don't suffer fools very well. We have a lady who looks like a munchkin. She sends annoying e-mails that run along the lines of "Has anyone seen the paper-cutter?" or "Has anyone seen a pair of glasses around?" The woman is just insufferable. Not only that, but you can put people on ignore through the work e-mail list. But then again, I just find out what annoys them and then work incessantly to do what ever it is that they don't like. Hate coffee spills on the lounge table?, ooops!! :thumbs: :thumbs: