• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Official 2007 Opus X/Anejo Superbowl Pool

I'm in for 3 squares.

#67, #78 and #86. :thumbs:

Welcome awajr,
Might I suggest a little introduction of yourself... HERE!

I will more than suggest it. I find it pretty rude that anyone would make their first post by joining a pool, pass etc. I have already PMed you, awajr (a wager) with my intention of removing you from the pool. This goes for anyone else who wasn't a member prior to the opening of this pool. I think that is a pretty minimal expectation.

Swifty,

I just realized that you are not the guy that ran this pool last year. I was thinking that this was the same pool being run by the same guy as last year and I (wrongly) assumed that you would remember me as the guy who won last years prize of 100 cigars for matching the final score.

Last year guys from other cigar boards were invited to participate so I guess I just assumed that I would be welcome again this year.

Sorry for the confusion, I would have done a better job of identifying myself if I hadn’t of jumped to the conclusion that you were the same guy as last year.

My bad…I hope this clears things up.

Happy New Year,

--Al

Swifty,

I just realized that you are not the guy that ran this pool last year. I was thinking that this was the same pool being run by the same guy as last year and I (wrongly) assumed that you would remember me as the guy who won last years prize of 100 cigars for matching the final score.

Last year guys from other cigar boards were invited to participate so I guess I just assumed that I would be welcome again this year.

Sorry for the confusion, I would have done a better job of identifying myself if I hadn’t of jumped to the conclusion that you were the same guy as last year.

Happy New Year,

--Al

Sorry I did not recognize you. I never realized the winner of last years final was someone from another board. Your name was never mentioned in last years thread until the post of all the winners. I find that interesting since there was no mention in last years thread (LINK) about inviting members from other boards to participate. Nothing personal, but I think it is BS that Fast4Dr (the guy who ran last years pool) never mentioned to anyone that members from other boards were participating.

That being said, I still stand by my decision to include only members of this board who have been members prior to the posting of this pool. If you are here to meet and get to know some new BOTL and participate in this board, welcome. Introduce yourself in the intro forum and fill out some info in your profile.I will look forward to seeing you around the board. If you are here just to try to win a bunch fine sticks from the members of this board and not be heard from again until next years pool, don't let the door hit you in the ass.

Happy New Year

Khris

Swifty,

Happy New Year,

--Al

Sorry I did not recognize you. I never realized the winner of last years final was someone from another board. Your name was never mentioned in last years thread until the post of all the winners. I find that interesting since there was no mention in last years thread (LINK) about inviting members from other boards to participate. Nothing personal, but I think it is BS that Fast4Dr (the guy who ran last years pool) never mentioned to anyone that members from other boards were participating.

That being said, I still stand by my decision to include only members of this board who have been members prior to the posting of this pool. If you are here to meet and get to know some new BOTL and participate in this board, welcome. Introduce yourself in the intro forum and fill out some info in your profile.I will look forward to seeing you around the board. If you are here just to try to win a bunch fine sticks from the members of this board and not be heard from again until next years pool, don't let the door hit you in the ass.

Happy New Year

Khris
X2

Swifty,

Happy New Year,

--Al

Happy New Year

Khris

Ok, your pool, your rules. I can certainly respect that. I didn’t know that Fast4Dr didn’t make it known that this was cross posted on other boards last year. Now that I think about it the only reason I knew is because I saw it posted in more than one place.

Sorry if I gave the wrong impression.

--Al

Grabbed my squares and the sticks will be in the mail tomorrow. :thumbs:

DC 0306 3030 0000 1417 5360

I forgot to include my squares. (#'s 2, 51, 57 and 89).

Thanks! :thumbs:

In for one square... PM sent. Smokes being packaged. Thanks Swifty

Glad I was able to get on today! I took 26 and 65 I think. Sticks should go out tomorrow! Thanks for doing this guys, it should be fun!!

Brandon

I would love to join BUT I can not find a B & M that doesn't want to rip me off in Southern California. Does anyone got a good source??

Package sent for boxes 8 and 32 - DC# 0103 8555 7499 8137 7044. Thanks for doing this Swifty! Oh and Bruce - nice job on the matrix, not bad for an old DOS guy. :D

Package sent for boxes 8 and 32 - DC# 0103 8555 7499 8137 7044. Thanks for doing this Swifty! Oh and Bruce - nice job on the matrix, not bad for an old DOS guy. :D

Dog - I will thank you in advance for the smokes :laugh:

Yeah, but my Chargers are going to get them back for the lost!!!

Dog - I will thank you in advance for the smokes :laugh:
hehe, sorry man but my Broncos are out of the picture, no more sure things for you.

But my Ravens are still alive and kicking, so maybe cookie still stands a chance!