• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Official 2008 CP March Madness Pool Thread

A little premature for tooting your horn there Justin..............lots of tournament left! ;)

Disregard any UK statements I made :)

Actually I thought they battled hard.....just couldn't quite get it done. Not a bad showing though.

Ouch, Rigo took an early hit.

Some good looking brackets out there.....but it's very early.

It ain't over until it's over!!!!!! Personally, I think Cigarstone copied my final four picks. I don't know how but, when I do!!!!!!! :sign:

It ain't over until it's over!!!!!! Personally, I think Cigarstone copied my final four picks. I don't know how but, when I do!!!!!!! :sign:

You mean you can see what other people picked?

So.....who has Duke winning a few games and is scared shitless right now?

Edited to add........Okay I found out how to see other people's picks and hell.....half the field should have the same final four.

Click on someone else's name and you can see all their picks.

I am amazed that only two of us picked UCLA to win it all :thumbs:

I am amazed that only two of us picked UCLA to win it all :thumbs:

Is that the gamble Jeff?

I thought half the field would have picked them, so when I see that me and one other person picked them it brightens my hopes, and poor Cparker has lost some critical games already. You almost have to pick the final four winner to win the pool right? So now my odds just got way better :D :D :D

I suck. Next time I shouldn't make my picks based on what I hope happens. Enjoy my sticks whoever wins.....

It isn't over yet!!!!! :thumbs: