• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Official NYC Summer Herf!

Sid told me he's probably going to make it. :thumbs:

Does anyone know larrynj? ??? I'd love to meet that sick bastid! :laugh:

CgarDan, it's gonna be great to meet you and tell some great fish stories. CC, your the one that's a sick bastid....... :D :thumbs: :p

I knew Sid wanted to come and needed to plan a trip to visit his son anyway, how perfect this will be. Come on CPass, get on the Herf train, I want to see some of the Carolina boys up for this one, it's 5 minutes from La Guardia!

I talked with Frank (Big100HD) yesterday and he said to count him in. Also, I have a number of fireman from the Harlem Fire Department (nicknamed the Fire Factory) comin' and a number of their brother policeman from the same precinct as well planning on attending. I'll have a good number from each unit that will plan on attending later on this week as they finish up their tours of duties and talk with their brothers in arms. I have a good feeling that we can hit 60 to 70 guests if we get the word out......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Across all the boards this keeps growing, I'm not even updating the list anymore, but as we stand, we're at over 30 people and still growing.

Across all the boards this keeps growing, I'm not even updating the list anymore, but as we stand, we're at over 30 people and still growing.

Actually Sean, do update the list as vendors do follow the herf threads. :thumbs:

Hope to have more good news for you guys soon!

Hey - is anyone driving from Chicago? Can I bring my wife?

There is a little promotion by La Aurora at my local B&M in a few weeks I will let them know about this HERF when I go there. Who knows maybe they will jump on board as sponsors :D

I knew Sid wanted to come and needed to plan a trip to visit his son anyway, how perfect this will be. Come on CPass, get on the Herf train, I want to see some of the Carolina boys up for this one, it's 5 minutes from La Guardia!

C'Mon Bo (dixieland_conjunction) and Jim / Half Full Monty!!! Get your asses up here! Haven't seen you guys in a while :laugh:

steve

Great too hear Sid is making it.
I though you and larryNJ were best buds?

Hey - is anyone driving from Chicago? Can I bring my wife?

G if you want we can rent a truck and drive out to NY? What do you say? That would be perfect since it is my BDAY weekend. :thumbs:

Hey - you get out of here... You're not attending this herf, so therefore you can't post in it!! :angry:

As they say...

I don't wanna talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! You mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries! Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time-a!

G if you want we can rent a truck and drive out to NY? What do you say? That would be perfect since it is my BDAY weekend. :thumbs:

Oh, never mind... :blush:

C'mon - what kinda truck we gonna rent?? There are quite a few at this herf that will be excited we showed up!!!

(Just don't stand me up like you did at my surprise b-day party, you bastige... You always tease me like this - I swear you get some satisfaction out of my misery... :angry: )

Hey - you get out of here... You're not attending this herf, so therefore you can't post in it!! :angry:

As they say...

I don't wanna talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! You mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries! Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time-a!

Oh, never mind... :blush:

C'mon - what kinda truck we gonna rent?? There are quite a few at this herf that will be excited we showed up!!!

(Just don't stand me up like you did at my surprise b-day party, you bastige... You always tease me like this - I swear you get some satisfaction out of my misery... :angry: )

George, now you know you are not allowed NYC so don't rain on our parade ;)

It's NY all are welcome even the Illinois contingent :D

How about crossbow, martini, tubaman, ILikeCigars, DocRKS, DaveC, etc.? These are guys I know from CW but I don't go to that site much anymore. Crossbow and tubaman post on BOLT but since that place is run by two complete fucktards, I refuse to have anything to do with it. I think I'm banned anyway. :laugh:

So Sean, if you're interested in trying to drum up some more attendees, post over on CW and BOLT.

EDIT: OH YEAH!! How could I forget SMOKOZUNA!!! I think I heard he may have quit smoking cigars or something. SMOKOZUNA is extemely knowlegable about cigars and is one heck of a nice guy.

How about crossbow, martini, tubaman, ILikeCigars, DocRKS, DaveC, etc.? These are guys I know from CW but I don't go to that site much anymore. Crossbow and tubaman post on BOLT but since that place is run by two complete fucktards, I refuse to have anything to do with it. I think I'm banned anyway. :laugh:

So Sean, if you're interested in trying to drum up some more attendees, post over on CW and BOLT.

EDIT: OH YEAH!! How could I forget SMOKOZUNA!!! I think I heard he may have quit smoking cigars or something. SMOKOZUNA is extemely knowlegable about cigars and is one heck of a nice guy.

Yep, got it posted over at CW - DaveC said he will come if he is in town, Smoko is out of the smoking business, Tuba will be away - the rest, I am not sure about but it is posted there.

DaveC has to check whether he is in town, I've already contacted him, I've posted on CigarWeekly and CigarWorld, on StogieChat and Herfers, Scott posted on ClubStogie. Never heard of BOTL, but I'm going there now. I just talked to George and have him thinking HERF!!!!!

Just an update, we have General Cigar as a confirmed sponsor and CAO with a verbal yes so far! Thank you Scott1966! Charlie, will call tomorrow, sorry, just been busy with work stuff, and a Yankees game today (they blew it thanks to Torre).

Not like he Rivera to go to....... :angry:

Stogie---Do me a favor and update CC
Slevy---Herfnetwork.com is updated. Thanks for the heads up.

And the Jaxstraww will be there..........

Got it Shane, I'll post it over at CC. I've been having trouble staying signed on over there between posts lately. Talk with you soon. Oh by the way, are you comin' to this herf as it would be good to see you as well....... :) :thumbs: :cool: