• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

OK, I'll start soe conversation

Smokelaw1...I bought some cubans from this guy one time on the beach, in Mexico. He said he got them by going into the back door of the factory in Cuba. they looked real, although they didnt have a band on them, in that glass top humidor, do you think they are real?

That's easy. They are real. No doubt at all. For an interesting read on the issue of a thing's existance in formal reality, please read some Descartes, his studies of reality starting from a position of hyperbolic doubt (and the few hundred years of epistemologists that follow) should lead you to a rather sure position of the reality of the cigars in question.

They are totally real. "this guy one time on the beach" has sold me thousands of dollars worth of cigars, and everyone knows the back door of the factories in Cuba is the way to get the best stuff.

First one is free....after that I start charging.

I have officially renamed this thread the "ask Smokelaw1 a question, and he will answer it in a likely incorrect, though possibly humourous fashion" thread.

Begin.

classic, all right here's a few classics

"why are Cubans more expensive at some places then others?"

"where can I get Cubans?"

"how come you guys never talk about white owls or those chocolate cigars I like so much?"

Oh and this ones for my amusment, “how come Wilkey smoked a moontrance?”

1) I'll leave that one to the economists.
2) Asked and answered above
3)Because not everyone has the refined palate that you do.
4) No one knows.

Do you leave the ribbon on while lighting??
What is a herf?
Do you dip your cigars in anything like cognac before lighting? cause it makes em tast great..

Do you leave the ribbon on while lighting??
What is a herf?
Do you dip your cigars in anything like cognac before lighting? cause it makes em tast great..

1) Only the ribbon at the bottom (like on an Opus X) stays on while lighting. It makes gettign the cedar buring a little bit more challenging, but try it a few times, I'm sure you'll agree that it's worth it.

2) It's like a smurf, only hairier, and it smokes cigars while charging you for sex. It's a little weird, but we all like them. You will too, if you want to be one of us.

3) Always, but I prefer to use milk or vanilla flavored body butter.

Heh the real question, why the hell am I actually feeding into this spam fest?

Heh the real question, why the hell am I actually feeding into this spam fest?

It's an interesting distraction that stops you from concentrating on working and other unpleasantries. And, to be clear, this isn't spam. It is boredom induced post-padding.

Now, if you don't have anything uselful to add, type it here.

When are the Ashton ESG's coming out?

Are Cubans really rolled on the thighs of virgins?

I once smoked an Opus XXX and inhaled about half of it without eating dinner and started throwing up like crazy, what is wrong with the cigar. I have heard so many good things about it and all it did was make me sick, it must have been aged in some sort of toxic liquid. You have any ideas?

When are the Ashton ESG's coming out?

Are Cubans really rolled on the thighs of virgins?

I once smoked an Opus XXX and inhaled about half of it without eating dinner and started throwing up like crazy, what is wrong with the cigar. I have heard so many good things about it and all it did was make me sick, it must have been aged in some sort of toxic liquid. You have any ideas?

Good questions!

1) The Ashton ESG's have been out for months, actually. It was a little uncomfortable when they did at first, but their parents have come to grips with the fact that they are gay.
As for when they will be available from retailers....ask Moki.

2) Yes, one would think this would be a good thing, but these are the thighs:
http://badgas.co.uk/moments/moment_031.jpg

3)No, not at all...that's what is supposed to happen when you smoke an Opus. How do you think Moki stays so thin?

Where did you learn all of these facts?

Why are you letting all of these secrets out?

Aren't you afraid that some Newb will spread your ideas, and claim them as their own?

Have you ever seen Moki? Cause my guess would be that he isn't smoking many Opus anymore LOL

Aren't you afraid that some Newb will spread your ideas, and claim them as their own?

Why does your dog pee on the deck? ....and eat tree bark?

1) Law school

2) I want to be like Warren Buffet, but I don't have 30 billion dollars, so my philanthropy is limited to my knowledge.

3) Actually, that is part iof my secret plan for world domination.

ROD--can we get flood control turned off...it's really cramping my style.

You ever been in a cockpit before?

You ever seen a grown man naked?

Have you ever been to a Turkish prison?

You ever been in a cockpit before?

You ever seen a grown man naked?

Have you ever been to a Turkish prison?

1-a) Yes, in Belize, I sat co-pilot next to a blazingly hot Aussie ex-pat in a three seater plane that weighed less than my car as we took private flights over the rainforest up to Lamanai mayan ruins.
1-b) If you are refering to the cock-pit, that seedy NYC leather bar, no, i told you a dozen times, you are the only guy that's ever happened with.

2) See 1-b.

3) See 1-b.

How does a Maduro get Darker?

Does Connecticut wrapper mean that the cigar is USA made?

Why are Cubans illegal?

Do you ever actually do work at work?

How does a Maduro get Darker?

Does Connecticut wrapper mean that the cigar is USA made?

Why are Cubans illegal?

Do you ever actually do work at work?

1) Well, it's really all breeding. A little known fact is that the darker tobaccos all strain to fulfill a biological imperative to cross-polinate with the lighter tobaccos. In the fields where the tobacco-gnomes do not stop this cross-polinization, the recessive maduro trait becomes pronounced, and hence we get maduro wrappers.

2) Yes. Usually wrapped in South Dakota, around tobacco grown hydroponically in Humbolt county.

3) Just another example of the man keeping us down, brother.

4) Occasionally. Just not today.

2) Yes, one would think this would be a good thing, but these are the thighs:
http://badgas.co.uk/moments/moment_031.jpg

I think I threw up a little bit in my mouth.

Please explain exactly why you have this picture on your computer or how you knew where to find it? You sick sick little man!

Yahoo photos search for "obese." I had a feeling it wouldn't be too hard to find.