• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

okay, I WANT TO KNOW

thejollyco

The Jolly Company
Out of curiosity, what was on your mind right before you read this?

I wanna see what you were thinking of and basically, the typical cp-er's mind.

LET ME BE INSIDE YOU.
(that's not perverse at all)

oh, and thank you sleepyjim, i really appreciate it.

(you know what i mean)

:thumbs:

...someday when you lease expect it.... :p

I was just curious to see what this post was all about......pretty simple. :)

How cool one BOTL is over at CW,
a trade I am in the middle of,
what the girlfriend is up to,
and which posters I should buy tommorrow to decorate the dormroom.

I'm having a baby boy in December, I have two pups to ship out in the morning and I need to find a new vehicle, I could name more but that is what I was thinking about when I first read your title.

I was glad to see tripple D for one and was thinking of all my friends who have not been around for too long.

I was just gettting redy to start a thread on it.

Why am I up at 12:23 am when I should be sleeping instead of reading these posts.

-P-

I'm wondering when I can get this kid to bed and start typing with two hands again :p

I'm wondering when I can get this kid to bed and start typing with two hands again

i kind of just saw "start typing with two hands again"... and i was like... hmmmm i wonder what HE's DOING.

it's late. sigh. i was thinking of why i need to get up at freaking 6:55 in the morning, yet i'm goofing off here.

was just wondering if the take out Chinese my wife left for me was this good, fresh and hot a couple hours ago ... ...

it's 9:15 in the morning and I was thinking about boobs, beer, and football. Now back to my regularly scheduled BBF thoughts. :D

TGIF :thumbs: :thumbs:
What cigar should I bring to smoke on my way home from the meeting in town today??

Bill

I saw the poster and wondered if all the knives were hid. :sign: :p

dixieland_conjunction said:
Damn, this database sucks. :( ....and there might be a new girlfriend in the works :)

:p

Cheers,
Dixie
are you bringing her up to the Palmer's Herf this weekend?? :lookup:

Campaigning, getting lawn signs up, figuring out where we'll go door knocking on Sunday in Pomfret. OH OH, I've also got two political fund raisers (a pig roast in Ellington and a chicken bar-b-que in Canterbury). :0 How am I going to be in three places at once ???

Long Island Herf V on Saturday, mailman just came and NO packages from Hong Kong today :( :( :(

Rain finally stopped, time to go work on the stone wall again......

Wondering what the hell you had on your mind this time, and why haven't you emptied your PM box?

Oh, and a few seconds later, "Welcome back Dave!!". Two hints: a spare diaper for your shoulder, and a rubber mat for your lap, should you happen to be using cloth diapers. :p

And then, after a few moments of reflection: a PIG ROAST!?!? Since when did they allow Tongans into Connecticutt, and then, "How does an unemployed "campaign worker" and Jag restorer manage to worry about "...boxes..." (plural!) from Hong Kong!?!?

I was trying to come up with some excuses to get out of work early today....need to enjoy this beautiful Friday afternoon with a Cohiba NOW!!!