• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Okay....so life took a turn!

I've had the privilege of sharing some of Jeff's finer moments (Drunk with flowers). :laugh:

Don't listen to all these wet blankets, Jeff. As the wise Truman once said, "I'd rather burn in at 200 mph and have some laughs than to eat it in a car accident. I mean, that's a really dumb way to go." :D Hope you get better buddy.

Here's to a speedy recovery. Hopefully you will be back on the golf course this year.

I have ridden a mechanical bull and I am convinced that that particular activity never ends well. I hope you have a successful and speedy recovery!

melly

Bummer Jeff!

OldPeople.png

I feel your pain!! Last week i found out my rotator cuff is torn also ...... mine happened at work ... way less interesting story .........

Here's to speedy recovery !!!!!

An update.

My son in law is a PA in a orthopedic surgery practice, he does 5-6 rotator cuffs per day. He saw my MRI and read the report and said I have done more damage than he has ever seen. It will require a special surgeon and an excruciatingly painful recovery which will take a full year, if not more! John was right.....I am such a dumbass! And now I have an entire year of hell to remind me of it!

But looking on the bright side, I have learned a valuable lesson (I hope) and will live through it :D Kinda like saying the train that ran over you had a nice paint job!

WOW! That must have been some bull!

Get well and be thankful. :thumbs:

Smoke some of those sticks you've been saving.

...and

Next time let Melly ride the bull!

You're SIL yanking your chain for all the times you yanked his?

How drunk were you? Are you sure you remember the entire night?

Hope all goes well.

Hang out at camp and drink your neighbors shine, Jeff. It'll pass the time.

P.S. - You're right about John being right. :laugh:

I've had the privilege of sharing some of Jeff's finer moments (Drunk with flowers). :laugh:

John:

1. At least I knew where I was when I woke up! :whistling:

2. That's because I woke up in the nice soft bed where I went to sleep :D

3. There was no "foreign" material in my immediate presence when I woke up! :0

Life is a bitch of a teacher. When you are younger, you don't sense the danger, getting older opens new new zones in the brain and you finally find youself saying, I must be crazy. Get well soon.

John:

1. At least I knew where I was when I woke up! :whistling: I did! Just didn't know how I got there.

2. That's because I woke up in the nice soft bed where I went to sleep :D Ditto!

3. There was no "foreign" material in my immediate presence when I woke up! :0 I made sacrifice to the porcelain god that night. Not my bed.

John:

1. At least I knew where I was when I woke up! :whistling: I did! Just didn't know how I got there.

2. That's because I woke up in the nice soft bed where I went to sleep :D Ditto! You woke up in my nice soft bed?.....I thought you woke up on the bathroom floor with "Eljer" tatooed on your forehead?

3. There was no "foreign" material in my immediate presence when I woke up! :0 I made sacrifice to the porcelain god that night. Not my bed.