• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Old Speckled Hen

Dr. Marneaus

I drive a station wagon
Man, I'm so excited!

On my way home today I stopped at Lee's Discount Liquor, and what do you know, they had one of my favorites in stock! I've never seen it for sale in cans before.

I love this stuff. You can taste the individual speckles!

I need to pick a good cigar to pair with it though, Any suggestions? I figure something a bit lighter.

You can taste the individual speckles!

???

I love this stuff better in cans than a bottle. Those little widgets make any English beer taste creamier. Young's Double Chocolate, and Guinness are two I also prefer from a can as well.

Smoke whatever you like. the beer will compliment it if you're in the mood for it. I never over analyze it.

Binny's in Chicago have it in stock, think i'll try it out. Thanks!

Picked up two four packs of the cans. Last ones.
biggrin.gif

I have never seen Young's Double Chocolate Stout in a can, but I wish I could get some because I love the bottled version.

In my opinion beers store better in cans than bottles. Do a side by side with beer that you can get in both and often they taste totally different. Newcastle Brown is a good example because of the clear bottle. Or for you non beer drinkers try Heineken in the bottle and then in the can. The bottled version is almost always skunky.

I love this stuff and it's gone down from $9.99 / six pack to $7.99 / six pack by me. Now I like it even more but never did have the cans.

Old Speckled Hen is good stuff... and it's brewed a little over a mile from my house! I love living in the UK.

Any medium bodied smoke should pair well with it.