• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Old Vs New

Goalee1

After a long and busy holiday season, finally had a day off where I didnt have to do a thing so I decided to pull out a couple of older sticks and see how they've come around so far. Started post lunch with an OR Tatuaje Cojonu (viso wrapper before they were changed to ligero). Man all I can say is wow! These are even better than when they came out, still have the spice but much smoother. halfway through, think creamy latte still holding the spicy edge. Smoked it to the band, had to run an errand. Cigar 2 was an OR Opus X robusto. typical spicy raisiny opus profile but much more toned down. Perfect burn and draw. Though this was very good, I did prefer the cojonu. The Opus did have a few more years of age to it so maybe it was just a little too refined now for me. No biggie, I think I only have a handfull of them left. I have come to the conclusion that I prefer newer Opus and aged Tatuaje's (so far) Opus I'm sure I like newer but I haven't tried all the tatuaje's I have down. My .02 cents G1