• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Oliva Nub cigars

I've had a couple, they are good, not great. The gimmick is kinda slick because you make an ashstand almost every time.

I'm a fan of all the Oliva's I've tried. So, I'm looking forward to trying this one also. (assuming I'm right and they are made by Oliva). If anyone knows where to snag one in Memphis let me know please.

I got a box of the Connie's with a sampler of each wrapper from cigar.com. They are pretty tasty initially, but mellow out quickly. Overall, not bad at all.

The Oliva rep for Florida gifted me a 466 Habano while at a local shop. I liked it a lot, but I like just about every thing that Oliva makes. The taste was great from start to finish. It’s a good one hour cigar. I enjoyed it enough to have placed an order for a box.

I just got in a 5er of the 358 Habanos and a 5er of the cameroon wrappers.

Smoked a Habano last night...It was a good smoke, not great, but good. I had some wrapper cracking issues but I think I may have expected more from it, since the guy in one of my B&M was really talking it up. I will let them sit in the humi for a few days before I try another one

I attended the Nub launch event in Plymouth, Mich. today. I had a great time.

Sam showed me how to roll a cigar (which turned out very well with a little help from Sam.....ok a lot of help)

It was great to finally meet Sam in person.

I smoked a pre-release Connecticut a number of weeks ago and really enjoyed it. I smoked another one today at the event and I still think they are a fantastic cigar....I can't wait to smoke the Habano and Cameroon.

Oh ya, I picked up a couple Nubs.
Nubpurchase.jpg

The shop gave you a free culebra with a box purchase.

Here is the one I rolled.
Irolledthis.jpg

I got the chance to try a Connecticut & thought it was just OK,nothing to write home about.I do prefer a stronger smoke tho.

It is an interesting concept, to be sure.

Granted, my favorite "nub" is a Davidoff Entreacto. I doubt Oliva can top those, at least for me.

-Jess.

If there are any other cameroon whores out there, I'd be interested in hearing how those smoke... :)