• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Oliva Serie O

Ohhh ok I see now. Well I never had that problem with the Oliva but with the recent H. Upmann Sun grown I had to relight.

I like nearly everything I've tried from Oliva. The Serie G, O & V are some of my go-to sticks. I had one Master Blend III that didn't do anything for me, but otherwise I'm an Olivia fan.

Haha yeah yeah man. Idk what happened to our boys, they just didn't show up. I mean they looked good in spurts but overall not very good. There is know explaination for their performance...

I am a big fan of Oliva. The serie G churchill box press maduro is also fantastic.
I haven't tried these yet but ill have to do that soon!

Go Big Blue! I will say this. I went to the game and the Georgia fans were some of the most welcoming that I have experienced in the away games that I have gone to. Great time...better people.

Haha its the southern hospitality man. Come to the GA Vs. Fl game and you will see a different crowd because there is a lot of hate floating around.