• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Online cigar shops

Matty_Vegas

Wayne Newton Mafia Boss
I am going crazy trying to find a good online smokeshop. There are so many places..and I am having a hard time picking a place.

any suggestion???

buymorecigars
phatash

My current favorite is Famous-smoke.com, especially their auctions (cigarauctioneer.com).
JR's and Holts are also high on my list.
Thompsons has been a bit disappointing (lot of dry sticks).

Jim

I buy a lot from JR, you may find a cheaper price but the shipping and the customer service is tops. Too bad they don't sell singles.

Santino, just saw your post on my newbie. I have been using SeriousCigars.com for a lot of my purchases. They have good prices and you can get singles of almost everything that they offer. The singles are shipped nicely packaged in bubble wrap with a water pillow to keep the sticks fresh. I have spoken to Ron several times about special orders that I wanted and he has always been very gracious. I have also used AtlanticCigar.com recently. They have some great prices. Hope that this helps.

Hi Louie

I bought a few sticks from Serious Cigars, he has a good selection and his prices are good, plus he always had writes something on the invoice like "enjoy the smokes", pretty good deal. I have also bought singles from CigarStix.com.

I like JR's (jrcigars.com), btw I have a coupon for $10 off any box of 20 to 25 montecristo, ttt trinidad, H.Upmann, and RyJ cigars at JR's. If any of you yokels want this coupon pm me and I'll send you the code.

It has to be used by June.

I like CigarKing and esmokestack.com. CigarKing has some good house blends and alot of Pepin Garcia blends. esmokestack usually has good specials and nice 5 pack offers.

I have one of the same coupon cards from a week ago after I bought a box of SPDMs, was thinking about using it for a box on Monte Afrique. Hey Peekay you must be one lonely Aggie fan in the land of the Orangebloods must be wild during football season.

Here are a couple that I have used:
cigars-for-less.com
abnersworld.com

They have good prices, delivery is prompt and their sites are updated frequently.

What more can you ask...

Santino said:
I have one of the same coupon cards from a week ago after I bought a box of SPDMs, was thinking about using it for a box on Monte Afrique. Hey Peekay you must be one lonely Aggie fan in the land of the Orangebloods must be wild during football season.
[snapback]182858[/snapback]​

It's not so bad, but I'm sure I will hear it when we beat the hell outta them at Kyle Field this year.

All the ones mentioned already plus:

SeriousCigars.com They have great prices and free shipping.

coventrycat86 said:
All the ones mentioned already plus:

SeriousCigars.com They have great prices and free shipping.
[snapback]182919[/snapback]​
good customer service
one of my first stops when shopping for a new cigar :)

Bill