• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Online Poker - Who's interested?

Would you be interested in playing online Poker at $2/mo?

• Yes - I would be happy to pay $2/mo to play poker

Votes: 22 68.8%
  • No

Votes: 10 31.3%

• Total voters

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
Some of you may remember we used to have online poker, where you could play for cigars or just for fun.

Please vote, as I'd like to see if it's worth setting up. The new interface is far better than the last, even more graphical and interactive.

It may cost $2/mo per user ($24/year). Let's see what the interest is.

Thanks,
Rod

Is this desktop only? I wonder if my Droid is capable..

that sounds like a ton of fun I would definitely participate

Yuuuuuup !

DaveYuuup.jpg

Looks like there is enough interest to get this going.

Please test out the poker room and let me know if you want any of the settings changed.

Be sure to sign up using your CP username.

I'll leave it free for now, and once we get it fully configured, I'll ask that the players pay a small fee to help maintain the cost of the service.

http://www.cigarpass.com/poker.html

Thanks,
Rod

Thanks Rod.

The old games were fun!

Are we going to have a weekly game again?

Some of you may remember we used to have online poker, where you could play for cigars or just for fun.

Please vote, as I'd like to see if it's worth setting up. The new interface is far better than the last, even more graphical and interactive.

It may cost $2/mo per user ($24/year). Let's see what the interest is.

Thanks,
Rod

Hey, I thought the Puritans in charge made on line poker illegal some years back. Didn't they?

Does the table alert you when someone else joins? Like here it is lunchtime and I could play a little, but I'm the only one seated. ???

No. You need to post a thread in the poker forum stating that you want to play.