• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Onyx Reserve

Four Aces

I tried an Onyx Reserve this afternoon for the first time. This is actually one of my wife's cigars that I stole out of her tiny section of my humidor. It was pretty good. :)

Regards,

FA

which one was it?

I like #4 (I think that's the name), the short box-pressed torp, a great smoke. has to be my fave, Onyx.

as for the wife's small section of the humi, ...
I think you know what would make a great X-mas present for her. :sign:

sir-smokes-a-lot said:
which one was it?

I like #4 (I think that's the name), the short box-pressed torp, a great smoke. has to be my fave, Onyx.

as for the wife's small section of the humi, ...
I think you know what would make a great X-mas present for her. :sign:
Apologies, but I didn't write down the number. It was mild smoke, but a bit stronger than Butera [which is my usual daytime smoke]

Regards,

FA

all this talk about onyx reserve I'm going to have to try it today.

as a newbe... always looking for a good smoke to try.

Happy holiday's :sign: :sign: :sign:

Onyx Reserve Mini Beli. One of my go to smokes. Always excellent. And if you can get a couple years on them they are even better. The Torbustos are also excellent :)

sir-smokes-a-lot said:
which one was it?

I like #4 (I think that's the name), the short box-pressed torp, a great smoke. has to be my fave, Onyx....
Sir-Smokes-A-Lot:

I went back and had another today at the smoke shop. There were no numbers that I could find, I asked the clerk for a number and he said he didn't know, and we didn't find one on the box. He's new there, as the owner was out.

Anyhow yesterday's size was churchill, today's size was a torrubusto.

They sure are good! :)

I need to get a couple of more, as my wife and I are planning an outing on Fri evening, and the Onyx Reserve was her choice, I had not tried one before.

Regards,

FA