• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Opening Day!

Devil Doc

When Death smiles, Corpsmen smile back
Boston vs Oakland. 0300, ESPN. The only pisser is, I have no taste for beer at O'Dark thirty. It'll be my first dry opener...EVER!
Well, since I turned 21. Anyone else getting up for this. I'm looking forward to the Japanese welcome for Dice-K. Oddly, Boston is the visiting team. I doubt very seriously there'll be many Oak. fans in attendance.

Doc.

I have my alarm set Doc. Glad to see I'm not the only one getting up to watch the game.

Cheers! (with coffee :laugh: )

First game of the year so I plan on watching before work. Even if it is the "Evil Red Empire". Go A's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I over slept, and it's a good thing. I was reading a West coast newspaper when I came up with that 0300 start. Boy, I can be a dumb SOB, sometimes. Still no beer, though. Coffee ain't bad. Go Sox.

Doc.

Well, I over slept, and it's a good thing. I was reading a West coast newspaper when I came up with that 0300 start. Boy, I can be a dumb SOB, sometimes. Still no beer, though. Coffee ain't bad. Go Sox.

Doc.

Last time I rely on you for info Doc!

I fell asleep at 11ish anyway. :D

Boston vs Oakland. 0300, ESPN. The only pisser is, I have no taste for beer at O'Dark thirty. It'll be my first dry opener...EVER!
Well, since I turned 21. Anyone else getting up for this. I'm looking forward to the Japanese welcome for Dice-K. Oddly, Boston is the visiting team. I doubt very seriously there'll be many Oak. fans in attendance.

Doc.
I believe Doc that its a 6:05 start eastern time on NESN and a replay at 1:30

First game of the year so I plan on watching before work. Even if it is the "Evil Red Empire". Go A's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

props to Moss but Boston still sucks!
Go Yankees
Fuggin' Yankee fans, can't you guys come up with something original. I know, I know, it's hard to adjust to being loosers but get used to it. You should of hired Matingly when you had the chance, now you ain't got one.

Doc.

props to Moss but Boston still sucks!
Go Yankees
Fuggin' Yankee fans, can't you guys come up with something original. I know, I know, it's hard to adjust to being loosers but get used to it. You should of hired Matingly when you had the chance, now you ain't got one.

Doc.

Doc you lost me on that one, he has a ton of personal issues. He wasn't ready for the glare of prime time.

Oh by the way Lets go Mets!

...and Giradi is? He's wound up like a top on a normal day. He flipped out when a Tampa Bay rookie, trying to make the team, was playing to hard. What's he going to do when the NY media gets on him. I'd wager he doesn't last the season.

Doc.

...and Giradi is? He's wound up like a top on a normal day. He flipped out when a Tampa Bay rookie, trying to make the team, was playing to hard. What's he going to do when the NY media gets on him. I'd wager he doesn't last the season.

Doc.

I say he'll get the honeymoon treatment. Yes you are right he has an edge to him.

I'll take you up on a choice fiver he does make it through the year.

How long did your honeymoon last? :whistling: His will be shorter. It ain't no different in NY than in Boston. As far as the wager goes... You're way out of my league. I'm just a poor retired sailor. ;)

Doc.

How long did your honeymoon last? :whistling: His will be shorter. It ain't no different in NY than in Boston. As far as the wager goes... You're way out of my league. I'm just a poor retired sailor. ;)

Doc.

Well if the Yankees play well for him the honeymoon will last a long time, especially with the Steinbrenner boys at the helm. If daddy was up to his usual self he wouldn't have been hired in the first place.

You know I have some nice aged White Owls and El Productos to send, LOL

You know I respect all my fellow service men and women, regardless of how they view themselves, Master Chief! :thumbs:

Doc.

Well if the Yankees play well for him the honeymoon will last a long time, especially with the Steinbrenner boys at the helm. If daddy was up to his usual self he wouldn't have been hired in the first place.

You know I respect all my fellow service men and women, regardless of how they view themselves, Master Chief! :thumbs:
So just make the bet for Doc's maple syrup for Tony's Uh... does NY have anything really good they're known for?

NA

Doc.

So just make the bet for Doc's maple syrup for Tony's Uh... does NY have anything really good they're known for?

NA

I'll send him some pastrami from Katz' Deli, some pasteries from Arthur Avenue or some Pork Roll (Taylor Ham) from my adopted state.

Back