• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Operation From the Heart

camaroon4me

"Shut up brain, or I'll stab you with a Q-Tip!&quo
Reaction score
Hey Guys, I received this notice from Smitty. Operation From the Heart is having a cigar raffle to support the troops. Details posted below, I hope a lot of us can participate in this worthy cause.

OpFTH Raffle!

All right all you B/SoTL out there, here’s a great opportunity to support our troops overseas and have some fun at the same time. OpFTH is holding a raffle to collect cigars for our sponsored Units currently in harm’s way.

FIRST PRIZE: A Don Salvatore Cigar Credenza with 25 Premium to Super Premium Cigars. PAM, PAN, Opus X, Graycliffe, Diamond Crown, AF Anejo, AF Don Carlos, VSG, LA 100 Anos, Montecristo, Cohiba, Ramone Allones, and El Rey Del Mundo, are just some of the super-premium brands included. We promise you, this collection of cigars will be impressive!

SECOND PRIZE: Ten Premium Cigars

THIRD PRIZE: Five Premium Cigars

Here is how the raffle works. To obtain chances to win a prize, all you have to do is DONATE CIGARS!

Donate FIVE cigars Get TEN Chances

Donate TEN cigars Get TWENTY Chances

Donate TWENTY cigars Get FIFTY Chances

Each “chance” has a corresponding numbered ticket that will be assigned to the entrant according to donations. A random drawing will be held on July 10, 2005.

We ask that the cigars you send are in good, smokeable condition. Please don’t send any damaged or questionable smokes. All donations are subject to approval. Any cigars that are deemed to be in poor or unsmokeable condition will not be accepted as legitimate submissions. Our goal s to supply our troops with some decent cigars to enjoy while they are deployed. So pack them up carefully and send them to OpFTH FOR A CHANCE WIN some excellent cigars!

ALL ENTRIES MUST BE POST-MARKED NO LATER THAN JULY 4TH!

All winners will be notified by e-mail and results will be posted on the forum.

any email questions can be send to : Raffle@opfth.com or Click the PM (Personal message) or email button on the bottom of this post.

GOOD LUCK~

The attached Documents are the offical entry forms that must be submitted with your donations. Print them and send them along with the goods

YOU WILL HAVE TO REGISTER AND LOG IN TO DOWNLOAD THE FORM. OTHERWISE, THE FORM IS AVAIL THRU EMAIL AT : Raffle@opfth.com

Word Format entry form: http://opfth.org/forum/phpBB2/download.php...44ff9765af0be19

Thanks for listing this here. Here is an update of a few boxes i opened today for the raffle and I was amazed by the 200 stick donation from cigardawg here. THANKS! and good luck

------------------------------
here are a few other entries that i got caught up to this morning:

------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the delay - I have been a bit under the weather.

-------------------------------------------------------

- Mark Rose - "ragingmark" of Cbid 40 cigars

- John Ronco - "JPR" of Cbid 10 sticks

- Doug Colby - "Buddhadaddy" of cbid, cw, etc - 50 Sticks

- Rich Puskarich - "Puskarich" of cbid - 40 Sticks

- Matt Lepine - "changofeo" of cbid and cw - 50 stick

- Jim Speed - "Jim" of Cchat - 55 sticks

- Peter Tyras - "Chuckler" of cbid - 45 Sticks

- Laurence Frazen - "Dice7711" of Cbid - 25 sticks

- Scott Bryant "cigardawg" of Cpass - 200 sticks!!!!!!!!!!

Way to go Scott.. :thumbs:

I'm gonna get a package together, I don't see enough CP members on that list

Come on guys, whatever you send I'm sure would be appreciated

I 2nd the motion. Putting one together now.

edit to say:

Scot, you da man! :thumbs:

Sending off two 10-packs I was trying to sell. :thumbs:

Come on guys - this is for a great cause!

BkCloud114 said:
Way to go Scott.. :thumbs:

I'm gonna get a package together, I don't see enough CP members on that list

Come on guys, whatever you send I'm sure would be appreciated
[snapback]193239[/snapback]​

Sent a package out a couple days ago.

Swifty - 40sticks arrived today. Thanks MAN! Good LUCK on the Raffle

DONT FORGET YOUR RAFFLE FORMS IN THE BOX! :)

Tommy Reid - "bkcloud114" of Cigarpass - 25 Sticks

Darren Lohr - "montyzuma" of Cbid - 25 sticks

Dan Locke - "Dumluk" of cbid -25 sticks

Jeremy Cadovius - "cadbeans" of cbid - 50 sticks

Bill,

Thank you for that link. I am not ashamed to admit that reading some of the thank you notes you have received brought a tear to my eye. I'm so glad I found out about this project. A package is on it's way to you for the troops. I plan to do some digging to find more to send as well. You should be very proud of what you have done and are doing. :thumbs:

Jim

6-17:

- Warren Lampe - "OogOgg" of CChat - 20 sticks

- Jim Anderson - "Mrjinglesusa" of Cpass - 20 Sticks

- Craig Christopherson - "bucky" - of Eherf, Cbid - 100 sticks (PLUS OTHER CARE ITEMS

thanks and Good Luck

8 more HUGE Boxes LOADED with gars leaving Midwest to the troops. Pictures and contents on the Opfth website soon!

Thanks ALL~! everything that has been received at the Midwest office is off to the men and women tomorrow.

We are getting close to 2k in gars and last week to get donations in, so get them out asap.

Thanks!

God Bless~

Bill
"smitty"

7/8: (post marked the 5th):

Rick Schiefelbein - Rick30 of Cbid - 10 sticks (10 more from this am)

Ron Meyer - MnRon of Eherf 40 sticks

That should be the lasts

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Looks like a total 2320 sticks for the Troops!

WOW! thats HUGE!!!!!!!!!! Great thanks for All that sent off some sticks and good luck in the drawing on sunday.

i shipped 1800 cigars in june (shipping costs over $200 this last month) and still have about 500 more to go for july to go. Will probably get it and other items together to go next week or before i leave for vacation on 22nd

OPFTH Cigar RAFFLE WINNERS 2005

1st Place Ticket 464 Scot Bryant cigardawg

2nd Place Ticket 4501 Mark Rose

3rd Place Ticket 1125 Mathew Lepine

----------------------------------------------------------------

All winners will be contacted Via email real soon and the prizes Will be heading your way first thing monday.

Thanks for all the donations! this was a huge success!!! Thanks Gan for dreaming up this idea and running most of the behind the scenes stuff and most of all - the ITEMS that you donated for the prizes! You are the greatest!

Look for this raffle annually at OpFTH

Coming soon - Non Cigar Donation Drive / Raffle!

Thanks again!

Bill

"smitty"

Wow, congrats cigardawg - you got some nice shiznit coming your way!

Sounds like this was a great success for everyone.

Congrats Dawg, but it seems like the real winners are our troops over seas! well, you know what I mean.

Police actions suck...I was in Panama trying to ferret out Noriega.

Panamanians hated Americans. I'm a red head...1 + 1 = easy target