• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

OPFTH (Cigars for the Troops)

I know I haven't been on the boards lately but I am back and everything is going good!

I would like to send out a big Thanks to OPFTH, Bill Schmidt, Rob Ball and Gary!

The generousity from everyone is absolutely amazing and greatly appreciated by the Rough Riders and myself!

Top Notch!

Dean

16 boxes for the troops left for the sand box today. details of who got what at www.opfth.com forums UNITS SECTION

thanks for all that sent in donations in the last few weeks. We will packing another 15+ this weekend and ship next week.

Smitty; donation heading your way via PayPal....

Thanks for doin' what you do.... :thumbs:

47 boxes left midwest today for everyone on the list. details at opfth forums. thanks for all the donations

i actually have about 20 more packed and just waiting for me to have time to complete forms etc and they will leave next week :)

after the $400+ shipping hit i just took. it might be a couple weeks delayed :) but they will leave soon.

That is something that adds up quick. Everyone of those boxes cost about $11 to mail to APO. That's a little better than the $13 for same box going domestic but when you send 5 or 10 of those babies, ooohh....Ouch!

But it's worth it. :cool:

I can't think of a better cause.

GK

OPFTH,

As I have said on other post and glady say again thanks to all who graciously give of time, smokes, and money to send us these packages. It is wonderful to know that there are folk out there that are so benevolent as to give to many you have not met. Thanks again.

God's Blessing on you all

LW

OPFTH,

As I have said on other post and glady say again thanks to all who graciously give of time, smokes, and money to send us these packages. It is wonderful to know that there are folk out there that are so benevolent as to give to many you have not met. Thanks again.

God's Blessing on you all

LW

Chaplain, you sir are way high on my list o' folk to smoke with when you get back!!

GK

33 boxes and 376 lbs of goods and 476$ in shipping left the midwest today. EVERY UNIT ON THE LIST CURRENTLY GOT AT LEAST ONE BOX. Thanks to all the donations that made this start of the month so successful.

I can't even stand in this guy's shadow. :blush:

Way to go Smitty!!

16 boxes left today from midwest for 16 fine soldiers. details at www.opfth.com forums units section.

THANKS ALL