• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Opinions...

SteveA

I'm considering a box. Searched but can't find much in the way of impressions so far. I like a good mild to medium smoke. So what's your opinion on the #2's?

I would go with the Exhibicion NO. 4 before the Cedros, jmho.

Already have some #4s and yes they are great. The Cedros are available so I'm wondering whether I should grab them. In other words, it's Cedros or nothing.

BTW, I'm interested in impressions, good and bad. Trying to get a sense of what the population thinks of these cigars.

these are very popular smokes in our shop, both the cedro #2 & cedro #3. they are closer to mild than med, w/o the body or complexity of the more robust short churchill.

i dont know how they are smoking with any age, but they are a very pleasant early in the day cigar right now.

cheers
drew p

Depending on your price, I think there are better cigars out there for the money. I'm not a big fan of the milder cigars. If I were going to make a purchase, I would save the $$ and go with something Cuaba, but, that's just me.

I went through two boxes of them , they are nice with some age and between plugged sticks.

My replacement was the Bolivar PC, same price range but a much better smoke IMO. If you can buy a couple boxes and let them rest the BPC are excellent smokes, a few plugged sticks out of a cab, but sooo good with a year or more on them.

Keep an eye out for specials on the cabs of 50, when they pop up I usually snag 2-4 depending on how the wallet is sitting. My favorite small isom bar none.

See ya

Mike

Thanks to everyone that responded. I think I've got a feel for general opinions of the #2. I think I'll hold onto my cash for future options.

Oh, and I'm very familiar with the Bolivar PCs. One of my favorites.