• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Opus 22 coffins indv 4 sale

I immediately ordered 3 coffins. Got a call that although they had 1 that I wanted, the other 2 were gone. However, one that I wanted in maduro was still available in natural and I said OK.

Well, they sent 2 of one that I had only ordered one and the natural was not the vitola they promised. I contacted them to straighten this out via email.

It has been 3 days now, with no response. Needless to say, I am not too happy.

I guess I have to contact the credit card folks and approach it that way.

Has anyone had a positive response with a problem after the sale?

Not good. I got the same line. "We dont have it in maduro but I will send you the same in natural, ok?". Umm No...

Sorry bout this guys. I didnt want anyone to get burned from this place... :angry:

I immediately ordered 3 coffins. Got a call that although they had 1 that I wanted, the other 2 were gone. However, one that I wanted in maduro was still available in natural and I said OK.

Well, they sent 2 of one that I had only ordered one and the natural was not the vitola they promised. I contacted them to straighten this out via email.

It has been 3 days now, with no response. Needless to say, I am not too happy.

I guess I have to contact the credit card folks and approach it that way.

Has anyone had a positive response with a problem after the sale?

I knew this whole thing smelled funny... And here's the proof. Good grief. Like buying a PS3 from a dude in the back alley for only $200 bucks, but when you get home you realized he sold you a PS2. Sometimes things are too good...too good....

Im curious as to what everyone was "told" they were receiving, and what was actually sent. Seriously, the people there have to know what cigars they send out...cant play the "dumbass" card...the coffins are individually labeled...

Straight up scam?

I ordered and never was charged and was never called or notified of anything. Pretty lame.

The guy called me last week after I tried to order the Maduros. He told me they sold out in minutes but he had them in regular and I should stop by his store since he noticed I worked around the corner. I hang out at a local B&M down the block from this guy. He opened shop in a new mall called Mary Brickell Village. High rent and all. I stopped in when he first opened up to check it out after eating at a restaurant nearby. It's a nice small shop. Modern unlike the joint I like to hang out in with the old timers. I didn't know he did internet sales and he has a second shop somewhere as well. If anyone has any issues they would like me to raise with him in person I would be more than glad to help out just send me a PM.

I called the shop after reading this post, the guy said he was out of the maduro BBMF but he had 1 natural left I said ok and he sent it out. I got it the other day the cigar looked great and I think it's the real thing (no way to be sure) ??? my only problem was $9.00 shipping for 1 cigar was over the top but how often can one even get a BBMF. Oh yes I did see one for sale at Casa Fuente for $150.00. I hope everyone gets their money back or the cigars they ordered.

Well, I called them after not receiving a reply... I spoke to someone named Georami who said that he doesn't see emails that go to sales@cvmcigars.com

I told him he was using my images without permission, and he said he wanted some proof... and I said "You didn't take those pictures. I took those pictures, and you took them from me." He backpedaled a bit, and then said "Well, it's very common in this industry to use other people's images... and that he sees people using his pictures all the time. I have lots of them [Opus X cigars] laying around, I'll take them myself."

He then told me to email him the URLs to images that they were using without permission to his private email address. So I did. We'll see...

That was nice of him to thank you so elegantly for the use of your picture. Based on his answers, no honor and less class. I've done business with CVM before, but no more. Yes, Virginia, a boycott is in order. There are far too many vendors WITH class to do business with.

I know they look like ass, but have you ever thought about putting watermarks on your pics?

I linked to one of your pics on a message here, and I quoted the source but the link got yanked by someone. Is it not cool to link to your pics, even here? Thanks!

I know they look like ass, but have you ever thought about putting watermarks on your pics?

I linked to one of your pics on a message here, and I quoted the source but the link got yanked by someone. Is it not cool to link to your pics, even here? Thanks!

It's fine to link to images here... that's what the pictures were taken for, so everyone can benefit.

I only object when people use them in a commercial enterprise, such as a cigar shop or eBay auction without permission. That is not what they were taken for. If you're doing it for profit, take your own damn pictures.

The reason your link didn't work is that we disallow hot linking of images from vitolas.net. We had to do that because people were doing it in eBay auctions all of the time, sucking out bandwidth without permission.

Instead link to the page on vitolas.net that has the image, and it'll work.

Well, I called them after not receiving a reply... I spoke to someone named Georami who said that he doesn't see emails that go to sales@cvmcigars.com

I told him he was using my images without permission, and he said he wanted some proof... and I said "You didn't take those pictures. I took those pictures, and you took them from me." He backpedaled a bit, and then said "Well, it's very common in this industry to use other people's images... and that he sees people using his pictures all the time. I have lots of them [Opus X cigars] laying around, I'll take them myself."

He then told me to email him the URLs to images that they were using without permission to his private email address. So I did. We'll see...

What a dick!! I hope he sharted himself. :angry: :angry: Life Lesson?: Don't fugg with Moki. :cool:

I remember CVM from ebay. I bought some things and they were packaged very poorly. No box, no instructions, etc. They usually sold humidor type stuff.