• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Opus 22

I'm pretty sure they haven't and are currently on "pre-order" at a couple places. But $950 is a pretty freakin' penny for a box...sheesh.

I think I'll just hang out on CigarPass and buy up the excess from guys who have regrets when they get their CC bill!

All I can say is WOW

2008 Opus22
This is a very special Opus22 set marking the 5th anniversary of the Opus22. Loaded with rare sizes, you get one each of: Rising X, Series X X Square, BBMF, BBMF Maduro, Scorpio, El Escorpion, El Escorpion Maduro, Love Story, Princesa D, Tauros the Bull, and LFMF. Then there's two each of: Shark, Chili Pepper, and ForbiddenX Lancero. Oh, and you also get (2) Reserva d'Chateau, (2) Perfecxion X, and (1) Perfecxion No. 2

All I can say is WOW

2008 Opus22
This is a very special Opus22 set marking the 5th anniversary of the Opus22. Loaded with rare sizes, you get one each of: Rising X, Series X X Square, BBMF, BBMF Maduro, Scorpio, El Escorpion, El Escorpion Maduro, Love Story, Princesa D, Tauros the Bull, and LFMF. Then there's two each of: Shark, Chili Pepper, and ForbiddenX Lancero. Oh, and you also get (2) Reserva d'Chateau, (2) Perfecxion X, and (1) Perfecxion No. 2

It'd be really intresting to see some photos of these new ones if anyone decides to splurge!

I just can't get into stuff like this. Cool cigars, but I just can't do it.

I might refinance my house next Christmas!!!! Ciagrs are the greatest!!!

All I can say is WOW

2008 Opus22

It'd be really intresting to see some photos of these new ones if anyone decides to splurge!

You can see them here: Opus 22 linky

All I can say is WOW

2008 Opus22

You can see them here: Opus 22 linky

OH SANTA.......

That's such a wonderful presentation, but I'm with Ron White on this one---I can't call my stash a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every damn one of them.

And at $43 per cigar, as much as I'd like to smoke every one of THOSE, it's just a wee bit bigger hole than I'm prepared to burn in my Visa card.

Sure would like to try an Opus Shark, though. :love:

~Boar