• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Opus Forbidden X Lancero

djkojione

Reaction score
i have 2 of these forbidden x's in wooden boxes that have been sitting in my humi for a few years and was looking to break one out soon. has anyone smoked one of these recently? been reading up on them and people have been saying they are best after a few years of aging.

thanks!

I had one about a month ago and is still by far one of the best smokes I've ever had.

John

oh. thanks for the reviews! im pretty excited to try one now. try one now and leave one for another few more years and hopefully see some sort of maturing.

I have not had one of these, but I have had the petit lancero twice. Both times I have been disapointed. :(

I have not had one of these, but I have had the petit lancero twice. Both times I have been disapointed. :(

Sorry to hear that. I would buy Opus X petit lanceros by the box full if I could find them and afford them.

thanks for the replies guys! i have yet to smoke it...decided on a partagas instead that night. ill let them sit a bit longer.