• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Opus/Padron/Anejo/God of Fire Super Bowl Squares

I’m ok with that as long as everyone else. Which I’m sure they will be. @Acclaym @Smart Ash @Le Primauguet @CigarStone @bfreebern

Go ahead and pick your 1st three squares then remaining 7. I’m on the road today and will update when I get back. That’ll give everyone a chance to chime in and you’ll be able to keep the ball rolling on filling up the board.

If they say no, I’ll update with your 1st three. If they’re ok with you jumping raising your bet to 10, I’ll update the board with your 10, then Nathan will be on the clock.
I have no objection.

I’m ok with that as long as everyone else. Which I’m sure they will be. @Acclaym @Smart Ash @Le Primauguet @CigarStone @bfreebern

Go ahead and pick your 1st three squares then remaining 7. I’m on the road today and will update when I get back. That’ll give everyone a chance to chime in and you’ll be able to keep the ball rolling on filling up the board.

If they say no, I’ll update with your 1st three. If they’re ok with you jumping raising your bet to 10, I’ll update the board with your 10, then Nathan will be on the clock.
More of Gary's cigars is always a good thing!

Sorry, I'll go back to bed... 🤣
HAHA! No worries man! I updated the wagered sticks amount (@grateful1 bumped up to 10 and I bumped up to 6). I decided to offer up one more... my lucky number is 6 anyway. That leaves 64 squares left, unless @ironpeddler wants to answer the call and get in on this action. Are you still planning on scooping up the remaining squares?

I hopped on while the guys were smoking in the lounge. Here’s the screenshot. I’ll update the board after the birthday party dies down.

77EEA84A-C0AC-4752-BE74-4954726CABEE.jpeg

@kann and @H. Vachon we’re there. No I have a reason to watch the game!