• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Opus Power Ranger

servebig

man this be a stong mofo...and i just love my wifi. first inch is really powerful...i'll get back to youse guys on the rest. ;)

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit...i tried to pic out a short smoke, but you have to really take your time with these things or you might puke...

What year? I've had a 99' that was great. You could tell it was a little monster in its earlier years though :)

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Power rangers... Auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuug... Sorry, droolin' on the key board :p

Tony Bones said:
What year? I've had a 99' that was great. You could tell it was a little monster in its earlier years though :)
dunno tony, i think its a couplea years old though. still got lotso bite to it...

All I know is some scumbag here got a box of these recently -- at a good price. I say we go over and raid his house...

Yeah, 'cause you are real low on Opus. :lookup:

moki said:
All I know is some scumbag here got a box of these recently -- at a good price. I say we go over and raid his house...
Raid? Hell, that's too much work. I can take him out at 800-1000 yards depending on wind and weather and then we can just stroll over and take the cigars. :0 :0 :D

Power Rangers....LOL, I always think of a cartoon character smokin a stogie. :p

Hmm what box, did someone say they saw a box of these? Must have been a wet dream. There is this sealed box in the bottom of my humidor with XXX on the front of it? Maybe I should open it one day... :sign:

ads

ads47 said:
Hmm what box, did someone say they saw a box of these? Must have been a wet dream. There is this sealed box in the bottom of my humidor with XXX on the front of it? Maybe I should open it one day... :sign:
That does it, I'm sending in Jar-Jar to take you out. Meesa thinka yousa gonna die.

Fellas.. can't we all just get along?

Tell you what. Just send me the cigars and your daughters and I'll sort everything out. :sneaky:

other1 said:
Tell you what. Just send me the cigars and your daughters and I'll sort everything out. :sneaky:
That's mighty Clintonian of ya. ;)