• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Opus X Business Card Storage

Wisco

I had this idea after trying to figure out how to organize my business cards. I work in sales and get a ton of them from tradeshows, buying conferences, and the like. I figured this would be a cool and easy way to have them on my desk while still looking nice and uncluttered.

It was way easier once I found the right box. I am a fan of Opus X Power Rangers and the box measured out to the correct dimensions. I had to slide out the cedar shingles to get enough room and then use one as a divider to help fill the gap. I'm debating, as it fills up, if I should seek out additional cedar pieces and cut some tabs and wood burn some letters to organize alphabetically.

*The business cards have been turned to protect the innocent.

Very cool! I thought I was going to see this unit upon first glance.

lostcityandcardholder2.jpg

Thanks. I am not very crafty at all. After using it for the first time today at work I realized this box is a bit too deep. Makes it hard to get at the cards. Put a false bottom in and it makes it much easier to use. But have to work on a prettier version.

Now I just have to find a Rocky Patel box to alter for a friends birthday.