• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Opus X Forbidden X Lancero

How are they?

Are they worth 40 dollars?

Why are they so hard to find?

Anyone have any extras laying around? :whistling:

1. They are outstanding

2. They are worth it, if you're willing to pay it.....just like any other cigar

3. See answer #1

4. No way :)

[quote name='5 O'Clock Somewhere' post='650857' date='Apr 13 2008, 03:06 AM']If you can get thiese for less than abuot$30, that's pretty good. I'll drop but H&L before to see what theyre got[/quote]

If they have any, don't take them all. Please.

I was just there today. Had some business to take care of in Austin, and dropped by to pick up a few things.

-Jess.

[quote name='5 O'Clock Somewhere' post='650857' date='Apr 13 2008, 03:06 AM']If you can get thiese for less than abuot$30, that's pretty good. I'll drop but H&L before to see what theyre got[/quote]

Drunk-posting again Kevin?? Good english :thumbs:

Derek

I just smoked my last one yesterday (The third I've ever tried). Not sure how much they cost because they were all gifted to me, but they are WONDERFUL. Normally Opus X is hit or miss with me. I either LOVE it, or feel it's a little bland. Those lanceros though you never have to worry. The thin ring gauge really brings out a lot of flavor, but in classic Opus style they're still nice and creamy.

I believe they go for $50 a stick here in VA and that's before taxes. They are also sold out, so it must be worth it.

Last I looked, Specs here in downtown Houston had 4-5 of the Forbidden X Lanceros with 2005 bands on them. Right around $40. If anyone wants them and isn't in Houston, shoot me a PM and I'll go look and see if they still have em, update you with a price and purchase fer you.

[quote name='jnknzz' post='650993' date='Apr 13 2008, 01:20 PM'][quote name='5 O'Clock Somewhere' post='650857' date='Apr 13 2008, 03:06 AM']If you can get thiese for less than abuot$30, that's pretty good. I'll drop but H&L before to see what theyre got[/quote]

Drunk-posting again Kevin?? Good english :thumbs:

Derek
[/quote]

Haha yea. I didn't even know I had posted in this thread until now :laugh: