• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

OPUSX for Fathers Day

The Scorpio is usually part of the chest, the DCA is a $35 cigar, and the Forbidden X is hard to find outside these samplers and Vegas . . . so, I'd say it's a decent deal AND it's a bit pricey. But no more than such things usually are.

~Boar

They had the same set at Holt's fro $100 and free shipping this week. It may be gone now though.

edited to say nevermind that was the Fuente Holiday Sampler :laugh:

Yeah, check Holt's or maybe you can get in on the two up for auction at Cigarbid and get a decent deal..

The Scorpio is usually part of the chest, the DCA is a $35 cigar, and the Forbidden X is hard to find outside these samplers and Vegas . . . so, I'd say it's a decent deal AND it's a bit pricey. But no more than such things usually are.

~Boar

Not really even a decent deal unless you have to have all this stuff as a set. You can go to Arnold's tobacco and get every one of these as singles including the Forbidden X for less than $40 a piece.

They had the same set at Holt's fro $100 and free shipping this week. It may be gone now though.

edited to say nevermind that was the Fuente Holiday Sampler :laugh:

Holt's does have it for $159.95, though. They had the GOF/Prometheus for $100 but I think it's gone now.

~Boar

You can go to Arnold's tobacco and get every one of these as singles including the Forbidden X for less than $40 a piece.

Well, NOW that I know, I can! :whistling:

Great. Another site bookmarked to spend too much money at. Thanks, Jonesy! :laugh:

~Boar

You can go to Arnold's tobacco and get every one of these as singles including the Forbidden X for less than $40 a piece.

Well, NOW that I know, I can! :whistling:

Great. Another site bookmarked to spend too much money at. Thanks, Jonesy! :laugh:

~Boar

I try to look out for my Brothers!

....just don't tell the wife it's my fault you're spending the money though! :laugh:

Yeah, not a good deal AT ALL! Stupid tinderbox, they drive me nuts.

Yeah, not a good deal AT ALL! Stupid tinderbox, they drive me nuts.
It's too bad they are the best shop closest to me as far as their inventory goes. But, they are 30% over MSRP on everything so I stay away. Stupid place.

I was at Holts today, and they have a very good selection of
high end sticks in stock at their Walnut St. store. The Fuente
Holiday Samplers, GOF 4 stick sampler, Don Carlos Anni's,
and others beyond my reality($50 per stick), as well as some
high end LFDs, OpusX (Perf#4 and Perf #5), Anejo #55, ESGs,
WOAMs, as well as their usual fine selection of Ashton VSGs,
PAMs, etc.

I picked up a Four Seasons Sampler with a VSG torp, Old Henry
toro, a PAN, and an Anejo #50, as well as some singles like
RP OWR maddie robusto, RP Ocean Club(to try), and an Anejo#55.

It's my experience that Holts doesn't charge more than msrp.

Chemyst :cool:

Well, I did what Buzzed suggested and went to C-Bid. I sniped it at...........

----------------------------Drumroll------------------------------

------------------------------$118.00--------------------------------

What a Country..... :laugh:

- KiltLad

Say Buzzed,

I just might if you had your addi in your profile... :(

Just kiddin with ya Kilt... I'm glad that my suggestion saved you a few bucks. Now you can buy even more smokes. :thumbs:

But,

I'm not kidding. My probi time is up in 4 days. I was going to send a little summin, summin
someones way to celibrate. So, you win Lad....... :thumbs:

If you would pm me your mailing info, I'll get on it.

- KiltLad