• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

OR Anejo #49

Wow.... Just wow.....

I am pleased to see that most of the watch dogs who intervened are still here.

But what a read !

louich said:
Wow.... Just wow.....

But what a read !
I don't miss Spivy's pretentious ass one bit. :)
Highly suggested read for any of you newbs out there.

This is history that everyone needs to read.  It sure doesn't seem like 5 years ago though.

I love the self moderation on this board, especially going back and reading threads like this.

Great thread for new guys to read.  There is a reason things are done the way they are done here.....this illustrates one aspect of that.

Glad to see much of this garbage was cleaned up. Those who are no longer around, well it's for a reason. To the senior members here at CP, a sincere thank you. For ALL new members MUST READ MATERIAL!!! Glad to be a part of such a special community.

C

I haven't been posting often lately but its great the check in and see this thread on the first page of new content!

Wow, my head just exploded after reading these 22 pages. Glad to see most of the members that helped get this sort out are still here and indeed this was a good read.

ronaldbarbarren said:
Interesting. Thanks for the review bro.
Great review isn't it? Especially the Granola Smoothie descriptors. I get that all the time in my smokes.

"granola smoothie", most ridiculous description I have ever heard. Let's face it, most cigar reviews are laughable, but that line took the absurdity to another level!

I made a Granola smoothie the other morning. Tasted like a Mayorga Torpedo,

jfields said:

Wow.... Just wow.....

But what a read !
I don't miss Spivy's pretentious ass one bit. :)
Highly suggested read for any of you newbs out there.

Come on John, we know you really miss him. Why don't you head over to ICC and say hello to the owner.  :laugh:

jfields said:

Interesting. Thanks for the review bro.
Great review isn't it? Especially the Granola Smoothie descriptors. I get that all the time in my smokes.

John, funny that you mention that. I read a review the other day and a portion read like this: 

"Generally, the cold draw delivered a mixture of cocoa and cedar with some pepper,all detailed, but entirely straight forward. On one occasion, the cigar tasted like salmon, I got no clue where it came from, but it was definitive salmon note."

Are you freaking kidding me - Salmon?

Sounds like someone got sloppy seconds on a late night snack at the local brothel before having that cigar

No, No, No! Pussy tastes like tuna; cigars salmon. Everybody knows that.

Doc