• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

OR El Triunfador Lanceros

obmike

Does anyone know if the original style El Triunfador Lanceros are still made. They are among my favorite cigars and I don't want the opportunity to buy some more to run out. The Tatuaje website is in transition, so I can find an email.

Thanks

Mike

They arent in production anymore, far as I know. They are reeasing the new blend only now. My local still has a mostly full box of OR's if you would like me to pick you up a few.

Saw a full box of 'em stashed away at the local a couple of days ago (don't know the price, tho). PM me if you'd like the shop info...

Derek

According to Pete's last interview at Draper's, nothing will change with the originals.

Yea I heard they are still making the original lancero in the original blend.

I can also confirm that I have read from multiple sources that the original Triunfador Lanceros will stay in production with there blend in tact. Very good news IMHO.

We should also note the new lanceros have the new band on them.

Thanks for the information. Good news. I'm a big fan of Connecticut Broadleaf wrapper and the lancero shape seems to bring that out.

Mike

Definitely great news, I love the original blend and will be on the look out for new shipments so I can smoke my remaining lanceros.

I've read that there will be two Lanceros. The Original blend, and the new blend.