• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Order your CP Hat today!

Got my order in yesterday! I wore it Christmas shopping last night, everyone walked by staring at the logo. Never said anything, just looked at the top of my head. :laugh:

Thanks Rod!

Being that I am a Noob this strictlty intended as feedback. I would like to see a fitted hat not a big fan of adjustable straps, reminds me too much of elastic waistband pants. ;)

If a fitted hat comes along count me in for a few , I am in the process of turning some of my personal BOTL to CP! Thanks for this site!

Price lowered to only $15.00 per hat, and that INCLUDES SHIPPING!

I'd like to blow out as many as possible, as I'm making room for some new CP products.

All proceeds support CP!

Got my hats today. These things are great! :thumbs:

Hats off :rolleyes: to Rod and The Hat Guy! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Price lowered to only $15.00 per hat, and that INCLUDES SHIPPING!

I'd like to blow out as many as possible, as I'm making room for some new CP products.

All proceeds support CP!

Great price on the CIGARPASSHAT!

Do you think we can get one with the Xmas Cigar girl?

I got one for Howard (even though he ONLY wears fitted hats!) and his response was "Wow, I actually found a hat that fits"
Thanks Rod

Score one for CP!

Glad everyone likes the hat! Gary, unfortunately it would take too long and be too costly to create a CP Christmas hat. I am, however, working on a new design on a different style hat. Won't be out until we go through most of our current stock/design. I'm guessing around Spring '07.

I was about to order one of these and then I got one in my SS package! I love it! :thumbs:

It's a pretty sharp hat and fits my big ass head really well.

Rod, I'm looking forward to some other styles. I'll likely collect them all (I'm weird with hats that way).

Thanks for a great hat!

Wish there was internet ordering, for us type A, instant gratification, non-waiting types...

But hey thats what my wife is for!!