• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Orlando Herf

stogieman

" Herf King "
I'm thinkin' about settin' up a mini herf here in the Orlando area. Are there any interested in doing one. Hey, it's a good excuse to bring the family to Disney World or Universal Studios..... :)

If I am not deployed and I can clear it through the boss I am game.
Emo

When are you looking to do it? I could make it mid-July. Send a PM to Pepe. I also know there are a couple FL guys over at CD. I dunno bout CF as I don't go over there any more. Also, nail down some dates and I'll post on the Newsgroup A.S.C.
Emo

I am through the Orlando / Jacksonville area about three or four times a year. Although I probably can't make this one you are planning, we probably ought to get together the next time I am there. I was just in Orlando about a month ago.

Give us a heads up when you are going to be in FL! BTW, there is an RV park on base here in Key West. Very resonable prices for hook ups and without. I believe they cycle through with and with-outs so everyone is accomodated. Just a thought.
Emo

Hummmmm. . .

Sounds good.

Alot of times, I stay in Orlando about 4 or 5 days, and then go up to Jacksonville for 4 or 5 days.

Maybe we can get together. . . I would love it.

Yeah me too. Don't know why I didn't think of this sooner. I knew you and Stogie were from around there. Next time I am there, we will definately try to work it out. I would LOVE it!

Sounds great guys. I'll look at the calender and try and get a solid dat for the herf. I was thinkin' about the 19th or the 26th of July. See what you guys think and we'll lock er' in. :thumbs:

I am thinking that the 19th would be best for my. Let me talk to the XO and see what she has in the plan of the week for that week. My youngins B-day is the 16th, so I am thinking a party at Grammies(my ma) housecould give me the angle I need. :)
Emo

i think leebo is trying to plan mooch herf 2 on july 19th in richmond. it would be cool to have 2 east coast herfs going on the same day. :D (just my opinion you understand)

maybe we could connect through a conference call? ;)

I think it would be a great idea. Instead of phone sex, we'll have phone ceegar. LOL :p

This sound good. There are some nice guys in the Orlando that tune in to ASC. Put a notice on ASC and a large group will show up. Peter

I will be in Orlando July 17-20 for my sons occer tournament and also to visit my mom. Anyone else make it into town? Stogieman, are you going to post this on any other cigar boards?

Emo

I did post it on Cigar Divan and there were no takers. I'm going to Ufreak's big herf down in Witer Haven this coming weekend, I'm sure they'll be some takers there. There's a couple from Sanford going along with a couple from Deltona, should be a good time. Rob figures there should be a good 30 people attending this year. He's got a band, big party tent and a lot of food and drink. :thumbs:

Check it at: http://www.ufreak.us/whassup2003.htm

With Florida implementing the smoking ban July 1st, I'm sure the Outside seating area of the Bahama Breeze will be busy for our Orlando herf. After we know how many will be attending, I'll stop in and make reservations. I have a budy of mine that enjoy cigars so he said he's one for sure. Myself, Emo, my budy (goes by Good-Time-Charlie), possibly steve (aka Guyana Boy) so far. Should be a good time for good ceegars and good friends. :thumbs:

Hey guys and gals, I am coming up to Orlando on July 19th to visit family and friends. I am going to meet up with Stogieman (Charlie) for a beer and a cigar at King Corona. Then we are going to mosey on down to Bahama Breeze to catch the band play, eat some food, drink some drinks, smoke some good ones, and tell lies/fish stories. We would like to invite yall to come and hang out. So drop a line in this thread, or email me at emodx at yahoo.

Emo

Any of you Miami guys be able to clear through work and the little missus?