• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Orlando Herf

donzz

Trying to gauge intrest.Have seen some new members from the Orlando area.Wanted to see if anyone is interested in a herf

Haven't surfed through here in a while...let me know if interest in this picks up....we could do one of the Corona stores or maybe Harry's on a Blues Night.

There is a Pete Johnson event at the sandlake store May 15.
Maybe a pre event get together?

May 15 downtown anybody interested? Ill be working
May16 Sandlake Ill be there anyone interested in either day?

May 15 downtown anybody interested? Ill be working
May16 Sandlake Ill be there anyone interested in either day?

I'm down for the 15th, and possibly on the 16th as well. What time does the event start?

Where are all you fuggers everytime I'm down there visiting my parents and suggest a herf? :angry:

No more excuses next time. :sign:

I'll be there

Did you go,I was working till around 1 am. Pete is a real cool guy.First thing he did was hand all the
guys a La Riqueza No.2.It seems that the upcoming boxing match is for real Pete says he has been training.
It was a long day as I opened the store at 8:45. I will probably go to the Sandlake store later after a nap lol

I was there from 7:30 to about 11. Sat at the bar most of the night. He was a real cool guy. Chatted with him for a bit and had some boxes signed. Tried out the new cojonu 2009 and they were awesome. I asked around if a "Don" was working and no one seemed to know. I'm good friends with Kristina the bartender. I also just found out last night that the movie theater was being built next door. Pretty kick ass. I'm not gonna make it to the Sand Lake event tonight cuz I have to fill in for someone at work. We gotta meet up for real sometime.